Howdy ya'll

Mojo

Scout
This is my official "how do you do" thread. I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you. Well, most of you. OK, some of you.

Who's the leader of the pack around here? Who's the best and the brightest? Who frankly should I keep my distance from, if I know what's good for me???

Raul, welcome! (y)

Let's see...

Who's the leader of the pack around here?
We're small enough that there are not any clear leaders. :smiley: Tim & I are the site staff members but we're community members first, staff second. Except for the occasional ban stick having to be brought out for the spammers it's all pretty relaxed around here.

Who's the best and the brightest?
By default I'm disqualified from both of those lists. :P Everybody who is a contributing community member I consider to be the best.

Who frankly should I keep my distance from, if I know what's good for me???
The site Administrator. He's a grumpy old code monkey who seems to be borderline split personality. But then again... he is kind of like Santa Clause in that when it comes to the site he knows who has been naughty & who has been nice. :ROFLMAO:

I hear that the site Administrator is a real bad dude. I hear that when the site Admin does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down. That outer space exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet with the site Admin. That two plus two equals four, or whatever the hell that the site Admin decides that it equals on any given day.

Thanks for the warning. I'll keep my distance. :eek:

Oh, by the way, if I'm gonna be nicknamed "Randy"... uh... yeah, I might need to consider a new member name.

My sister's first husband was a Randy... not a good connection there...

Oh, by the way, if I'm gonna be nicknamed "Randy"... uh... yeah, I might need to consider a new member name.

My sister's first husband was a Randy... not a good connection there...
I have no idea what you're talking about. ;)

{Silent ninja code monkey strikes again. :D }

Thanks to Kevin for my name change -- instead of Raul Endymion, just call me Mojo.

That's me.
PBJ_zpsf3788dd3.gif

Back