http://galtrax-galaxy.wikia.com/wiki/Galtrax_Galaxy_Wiki

I am in the process of making my own "sci-fi" galaxy, if anyone would like to add their own ideas, planets, civilizations, etc. please feel free to do so. Please submit a brief summary of it at gsabastian@rocketmail.com before putting it up. This is only so that I know what is going on in the "galaxy". If you would like to include my planets, civilizations, etc. in any of your creations I would like to approve it first and incorporate it into my information as well. I will be finishing each article that I reference but ideas are welcome.

I know this isn't quite the place for this but I need to spread this around so that it can get bigger than just me in my spare time.

I am in the process of making my own "sci-fi" galaxy, if anyone would like to add their own ideas, planets, civilizations, etc. please feel free to do so. Please submit a brief summary of it at gsabastian@rocketmail.com before putting it up. This is only so that I know what is going on in the "galaxy". If you would like to include my planets, civilizations, etc. in any of your creations I would like to approve it first and incorporate it into my information as well. I will be finishing each article that I reference but ideas are welcome.

I know this probably isn't the right place for this but I need to spread this around that way its not just me working on it in my free time

Back