Aliens Huge ‘flying saucer cloud’ looms over Moscow in spooky video sparking fears of an ‘alien invasion’

Xiggy

CinVin Tech Support
Staff member
(Article by Tariq TAHIR at The Sun)

A FLYING saucer shaped cloud formation appears to be floating across the Moscow sky line in a spooky video.

The unusual weather phenomenon was filmed by an eyewitness with a smartphone who spotted it low in the sky over the city’s Adropov Avenue.

NINTCHDBPICT000424552211.jpg

The unusual cloud is seen floating across the Moscow skyline

He is heard in the background of the video asking: “What is that? Aliens? Is it a UFO?”

The footage sparked a lively debate after it proved popular with viewers when it was posted on video-sharing platforms.

“Oh wow! I also spotted some weird-looking clouds in the city centre that day, but I thought I imagined it,” said a man called Ilya.

I wonder what will happen next?!”

NINTCHDBPICT000424552213.jpg

Another viewer said: “I’ve been seeing things like that on the skyline for a while now, but previously they seemed a little less distinct.

“So does that actually mean that aliens do exist?”

Oksana Nikiforova said: “This looks just incredible!”, while another person joked: “This is the end, isn’t it?!”

The UFO cloud is believed to have been an unusually-shaped cumulus – a fluffy low level cloud.

However, some observers speculated that it might have been a lenticular cloud.

They are often mistaken for UFOs because of their characteristic appearance and smooth saucer-like shape.

A FLYING saucer shaped cloud formation appears to be floating across the Moscow sky line in a spooky video.

The unusual weather phenomenon was filmed by an eyewitness with a smartphone who spotted it low in the sky over the city’s Adropov Avenue.

He is heard in the background of the video asking: “What is that? Aliens? Is it a UFO?”

The footage sparked a lively debate after it proved popular with viewers when it was posted on video-sharing platforms.

“Oh wow! I also spotted some weird-looking clouds in the city centre that day, but I thought I imagined it,” said a man called Ilya.

Another viewer said: “I’ve been seeing things like that on the skyline for a while now, but previously they seemed a little less distinct.

Oksana Nikiforova said: “This looks just incredible!”, while another person joked: “This is the end, isn’t it?!”

The UFO cloud is believed to have been an unusually-shaped cumulus – a fluffy low level cloud.

They are often mistaken for UFOs because of their characteristic appearance and smooth saucer-like shape.
I don't know whats spookier the paste n clip image, or taking a photograph in Moscow! Yikes!

The design makes me think of the ships in the original V mini-series...

V-1.jpg
If you closely look at the arrival of the mother ships on "v", you can sync em' up to the first Independench day, mother ship arrival. Just like syncing up Pink Floyds dark side album to the Wizard of oz's music. Pretty cool huh?

We will be able to tell if Aliens are friendly or not if and when they arrive. If they stay in Space and ask for permission to land they are friendly. If they come down they are most likely unfriendly.

The design
Its a cloud, it formed without design. It can 'appear' but it certainly isn't a design.
We will be able to tell if Aliens are friendly or not if and when they arrive. If they stay in Space and ask for permission to land they are friendly. If they come down they are most likely unfriendly.
Or, they might just bombard us to extinction from outside the Sun's heliopause.
What's more, they might just send drones to wipe us out and never even leave the safety of their own planet.
I mean, we can send drones to bomb targets in Afghanistan from a base in New Mexico.
Who can say what technology they might possess.
They might send a single nanodrone with a virulent virus to infect us and wipe us out.

Godzilla is coming....RUN!

amazing-cloud-formations-fb__700.jpg

Pedantic much?
As often as I can be.
Since I value accurate communication, especially written communication that is not in real-time interaction.
It makes no sense to be facetious all the time?
Inaccuracy in communication breaks the validity.

If I tell you I am 57 light-years old it makes no sense to anyone that knows what a light-year is.
If you tell me a cloud is a design, it makes no sense to me.

Here is the frustrating thing, if there are new photogs, or video clips, one cant honestly tell if its real or if its cut and pasted, or sfx. Im no expert and there are quite a few images or video clips that can fool me. I will just leave it to the experts and they can elaborate on "new" objective, and hopefully reach a deductive conclusion.....

Back