Season 5 Huge News On Season Five From Alias Yearbook

Hmm...I don't know about this idea...I just hope that they don't make some Rambaldi thing out of the pregnancy...

All i need is for Sark to be the main character....that would be amazingggg :smiley:

This sounds really good, but do you think Syd will still go on missions and be in on the action? I wouldn't want her to just sit around while the new recruits do all the work.

*Shadow*

All i need is for Sark to be the main character....that would be amazingggg

And that definitely would not be a good thing for me. For them to all of a sudden make Sark a main character would be too contrived to me. But I'm not a Sark fan so to each his own.

this is what the show needs! Disobedient rookies! They can drive Sydney insane and she goes home and complains to Vaughn. Perfect. (y)

i have a few ?'s one where can u get alias 'yearbook' and how much $ is it? 2: alias shows on tv...where when i need details. 3; does ne one kno what vaughn was talkin about at the end of the flood and 4; why was irina named irina is there a connection between her and da box her name was on....?????answer plz soon

Hmmmm. Intterestiink. I think...... i like it. AS long as we get to some of sydney in the field (because her sitting at a desk all season would suck) But lets face it, it would be stupid her going on missions when shes pregnant as well. I mean, i really dont wanna see a 9 moth pregnant woman kicking ass. How awkward.

aliasairanna said:
i have a few ?'s one where can u get alias 'yearbook' and how much $ is it? 2: alias shows on tv...where when i need details. 3; does ne one kno what vaughn was talkin about at the end of the flood and 4; why was irina named irina is there a connection between her and da box her name was on....?????answer plz soon
[post="1427025"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I can answer a couple ?s the alias yearbook can be found in the magazine section of any major book store its about $10.00 alias premires september 29th at 8pm on ABC. For the moment know one knows what vaughn was talkin about but this site is loaded with theories so check around or post your own.

^^ LMAO I so agree, can u imagine? That would just be so weird! I really hope that Syd dosen't sit at a desk for a whole season while they focous on the new recruits, that would be seriously depressing (n)

~Andrea :angelic:

I can tell from the issues being brought up here that the writers must be having some issues they are going through. I have a bad feeling this is the last season, hope it isnt, but think it might be.

I think this is a great idea. However, I think that the most important spoiler in the Yearbook is when it says that the whole thing in Sovogda was Elena's endgame, not Rambaldi's. I think this means that we really will get answers to our thousands of Rambaldi questions.

I HAVE MORE QUESTION..THANKS YOU GUYS ARE SUCH BIG HELPS!!!
In the 2nd season I think in the episode after TRUTH TAKES TIME or after that one..lol somewhere on the 5th disc (if you have the season) when SLOANE reads the manuscript from the dude and the DI Regno Heart stops beating. It has something to do with RAMBALDI..what the heck is the connection I really don't get it??? Was it a prophecy..if so..what was it about?? And FILE#11 is shown at the end of the ALIAS YEARBOOK and it says"DECLASSIFIED:AUGUST 30" does that mean it STARTS selling then...or stops??? Sorry I'm kinda slow at these things. Reply ASAP!!! PLEASE THANK YOU!!!

xO aRiaNNa

Arianna Vartan (lushowzlipz) on Myspace

Sorry can't really help u with those ?'s. I think i'm going to give a fighting chance to the choice to make sydney a handler, but i just hope that she doesn't stay that for long.

I also have a ? that's a little off topic but it's been bugging me. Can you guys see my picture towards the left cause i can't and if u can't can u tell me how to get it there. THanx.

If this is indeed the last season of Alias (God forbid) then this just might suck.

If not, then does anyone else smell another X-Files coming along, where's Agent Doggett?

- RaptorRed

Look at Vaughn he was a handler and he went on some missions with sydney.Maybe it'll be like that.I heard that the first few episodes of season 5 are going to be shown then there'll be a break for Jennifer to have her baby.Maybe she'll start goin on missions after that?I hope she does I can deal with her cutting way back on the missions but i cant deal with none at all!

okay ONE MORE QUESTION IM know im so EFFIN annoying but...is alias on EVERY nite at 8???? or just the season premiere...because my sis and i share a room and she watches csi thursdays at 9 so well have a bit of competition and i dont want to miss an episode,,,

aliasairanna said:
okay ONE MORE QUESTION IM know im so EFFIN annoying but...is alias on EVERY nite at 8???? or just the season premiere...because my sis and i share a room and she watches csi thursdays at 9 so well have a bit of competition and i dont want to miss an episode,,,
[post="1468914"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Airanna, Alias will be on every Thursday nite at 8pm ... ;)

Back