Superheroes Hulk (2003)

all the reviews ive heard were really good, except ive heard that it dragged on and that the there was no real plot. im still deciding whether or not to watch thisor alex and emma.

I really dont care for reviews. I like to experience it and see for myself...good or bad.

I like it, but it was just a little weird in some parts. I dont know....It could have had a better plot. It was just too long and not enough action for me. Maybe thats just me though...
I was just happy to see Stan Lee in there for a few seconds like he did in Spider-Man and Daredevil.

Well I thought that it looked really stupid and poorly made. I wasn't planning on seeing it. But my older brother saw it and he said that it was REALLY good and he wants to see it again. He said that it was better than DareDevil, and I LOVED DareDevil, so if Hulk is better, I'm gonna go see it!! I trust my brother's judgement!

I don't think so, I was at the drivein last night so I was checking out the other movies, Hulk was playing on another screen and my felgercarb I HATED their SE's!!! What are they doing? If they can make Spiderman realistic as he flys all over New York, why not the Hulk? :angry: :angry: :angry:

The movie itself wasn't too bad. There was some cool special effects and I think the Hulk looked pretty darn real. If you're looking for a movie with a good plot, go see a different movie. If you're just looking for a quick, good movie, The Hulk is a good choice.

not really. The plot was there which is why the movie was over two hours long. I felt like there should have been less character buildup and more action.

I just saw it yesterday, and I didn't like it very much. The action scenes and special effects were great, but the plot dragged. After I saw it, I was confused about some parts of the movie because it didn't go into much depth about the subject and I've never read the comic books. :blush: