Hurricane Frances & Hurricane Ivan

Galicdreamer

These Words, From My Heart...
Okay, I live in Boca Raton, FL and hav never been through a full blow hurrican before. With Charley we felt remnets but nothing as bad as it will be with Frances. And, I'm a little freaked out. Please tell me that I'm not the only person that lives in Florida that is worried about this. Maybe it's because I've never gone through one but..I'm scared.

The national hurricane center is reporting that Frances WILL be a hurricane when it hits FL.

Here are its chances of its strength:

Dissipated Storm: <2%
Tropical Depression: <2%
Tropical Storm: <2%
Hurricane: >98%
--Category 1: 15%
--Category 2: 30%
--Category 3: 30%
--Category 4/5: 25%

Hang in there Floridians. It's all over in a couple hours. Here's hoping you won't find yourself with any damage to your family or home. :smiley:

Ya..we're having another one already. Charley hit the west coast of the state and now frances is hittting the east coast.

No you aren't the only one living in florida. I live in Orlando and we got a good hit from Charley...and now we have Frances.

Twice in a year? Lets hope this one really doesn't hit!

Alias Anna said:
:blink: you're having another hurricane already?!
[post="984756"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
That's what i said. I live in Florida too. Tampa area, so we might get hit. It's so scary cuz this one is really strong.

I'm here in North Carolina, although not on the coast of NC, but I am watching where Frances is going. I've been thru two hurricanes before, not totally strong ones and right now, I'm not all that worried.

It's unfortunate that another hurricane is headed for Florida.

Galicdreamer said:
Okay, I live in Boca Raton, FL and hav never been through a full blow hurrican before. With Charley we felt remnets but nothing as bad as it will be with Frances. And, I'm a little freaked out. Please tell me that I'm not the only person that lives in Florida that is worried about this. Maybe it's because I've never gone through one but..I'm scared.
[post="984731"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Chris lives in Boca Raton!! :eek:

She's gone now. We lost some tree branches (some we needed to trim) and part of our fence fell. But that's all. We had lost power at noon on Sunday, but I went to my friend's house and the rest of my family went to my g'rents house. So all is good. Espcially since I don't have school tomorrow! :smiley:

Back