Hurricane Frances & Hurricane Ivan

Well, my patio is trashed..my roof is leaking and we've been without power since early saturday. Lots of winds and uprooted trees. The thing that is concerning me now is Ivan.

Hurricane is coming ...

Actually ... well, Aruba has now a hurricane watch posted and its so weird ... we are not suppose to even be in the hurricane belt and now this one, Ivan, is coming towards us and most of the Caribbean Islands ... Venezuela has also posted a hurricane watch for its east coast ... so, now we are just sitting and waiting ... even though it might hit directly upon us ... just some rain showers starting tomorrow night ...

Will keep you posted ... if the electricity don't fall out ...

here is it how it looks like ... till now ...

hurrirF.jpg

You can barely see Aruba now ... :Ph34r:

thanks max ...

well, I am at work now ... and if it rains like it suppose to ... I don't think I will be able to make it home ... so, basically would be like working double shifts ...

but we'll see ...

This is how the beach area around the hotel looks like now ...
8a6f7e428436.jpg

2ebe3c8be15b.jpg

From Top Floor view ...
323acecc887c.jpg

All Pool-Chairs were put into the pool ...
0e3788c6b421.jpg

66909e399450.jpg

75de983b56e5.jpg

Another shot ...
3b2b7731f6cb.jpg

78373435b562.jpg

Look at the car ... and the size of wave ...
4dac662e80a8.jpg

Anyway guys ... gotta go take cover ...

Hurricane Ivan is almost here ... and ... well, we need to take cover ...

Talk to you all tomorrow ... ;)

the pics are mostly from the place I work at ... at the beach ... had to work double shift too ... it rained almost for 3 hours ... haven't been inland as yet ... whenever I go home ... I will see what happened ...

We got poured on yesterday and now it's windy today....and im up here in PA! A town near me is partially flooded and some people i know basement is flooded. I cannot even imagine how bad she was down in florida...

Ivan is comin now and he's supposed to be a category 5? All i gotta say is, Florida isn't gonna be there if these hurricanes keep coming...Good luck down in Florida and stay safe

Darn Ivan is supposed to directly hit us. But, the good thing is, the track always changes...and if it's supposed to hit us Now, it might not later on. At least that's my social studies teacher's reasoning.

It's so funny, in the paper, it says, "i guess Florida has a big KICK ME sign on it's back." And on the news the weather dude said, "go home Ivan!".
:lol: even though it's supposed to directly hit me. :Ph34r:

This sucked. It reached New York the day of my orientation. I had to get up at 5:30 anyways, and on top of that it was raining like hell and I was soaked by the time I got to school :hmm:

rileylovesalias said:
It's so funny, in the paper, it says, "i guess Florida has a big KICK ME sign on it's back." And on the news the weather dude said, "go home Ivan!".
:lol: even though it's supposed to directly hit me. :Ph34r:
[post="992896"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That's funny..Kick Me sign! I guess we must have one on our back. I know. Everyone is freakin out down here. Supplies are already low and now this. We just can't get a break.

Back