Hurricane Juan

ALIAS_RULES said:
Kara said:
Ok so I didn't miss Alias last night (thank goodness!) but the Hurricane came and I dont think anybody thought it would hit that hard... I have a ton of pics of my town and all the damage but my mom has to upload them since I'm clueless... anyways, trees fell down and everything, and this morning my sister and I walked around the neighbourhood to check things out and one woman's front steps flew off her house and smashed into her car, and all over TV were videos of houses in Halifax with the roofs coming right off them, the lights still on on the top and everything. I was soo scared last night because my yard is full of huge trees and they were right outside my window, and one of them did fall over but it went the opposite way. Another one fell towards my house but it just missed it. It's the hugest mess I've ever seen and I'm sposed to be outside cleaning but I wanted to come online since we only just got our power back... all the schools in the province were cancelled today as well as in PEI and places still don't have power. My brother and I went out driving earlier to go to Tim Hortons because my mom wanted a coffee and the people were lined up to the highway! It was insane, most people had no power and everyone was rushing to Tim Hortons. The winds were up to around 170km/hour, and it poured all last night and today. It's really sunny now though. Anyways, I'll post some pics later of my yard and everything, I'm just glad I have power again!!
R u from nova scotia? man i feel bad for you guys, sorry about that, our thoughts are with you guys.
Yea, from NS. Thanks a bunch, I know I feel bad for the people that are without power or places to stay. I got off lucky compared to people in Halifax, it's terrible there. :(

Back