Hurt

Sorry guys, I've kinda had writers block for a while. Hope ya like this!

"Alright, tell me what's going on!" Sydney cried once they were back in their hotel room.

"Syd...sit down." Vaughn sighed and put his head down. This was not going to be easy.

"After you disappeared, I couldn't bring myself to believe that you were dead. So, I got in touch with whoever I thought could help me. So I went ot Sark."

"You worked with SARK?!?"

"I had no choice Syd! I couldn't take knowing that you might still be out there, so I contacted him. He supplied me with the information I needed to rescue you. The night before I was going to rescue, Sark called me and told me that you were dead. That's when I decided I had to move on." Sydney couldn't believe it. Vaughn had almost come after her.

"But what does he mean that this raid was 'all thanks to you'?"

"Sark wanted something in return for the information he was supplying me. I offered him money, but he only wanted intel. I gave him intel that wouldn't have hurt the CIA, but that would have still helped him. One day I wanted to find out where you were so I could come after you. I had to pay tons for that. So I gave Sark the CIA access code, that would allow them to tap into the surveilance security network over the building."

"You're kidding..."

"I...I didn't know at the time that that was such vital intel. Now I realize that I might have costed some one innocent their lives."

"Vaughn...why? Why did you contact Sark?"

"Because Sydney! I needed to find you! I loved you so much, that not having you was literally killing me!" Sydney let a single tear roll down her cheek. Vaughn took her in his arms. "I'm so sorry."

After a while, Sydney's phone rang.

"Bristow."

"Sydney, did you hear about the raid?"

"Daddy? Yeah...yes we did." She looked down.

"So Agent Vaughn is with you?"

"Yes, what happened? Is everything ok? Are there any casualties?"

"Everything is fine." He paused. "There was only one casualty."

"Oh my gosh...who?" She was terrified to find out. Was it Marshall? Carrie? Kendall?

"Sydney, it was Lauren."

Well, there it is! Hope ya like! Please Reply!

S/V

Back