I Am Alone

Chptr 13

Disclaimer: None of the Alias characters belong to me, except my own fictional ones – Diego, Phoenix and a few others, they all belong to J.J.Abrams and his people etc…

It was just after 6 in the morning when Sark awoke to find his little girl sitting on top of him, shouting at the top of her lungs, “Time to get up, daddy – my birthday today, Get Up, Get Up, Get Up!” “Ok, ok angel I’m up – you happy now?” he asked smiling.

“No, you said you would take me somewhere special for breakfast this morning!” “That’s ryt, I did, angel, but I don’t think many places will be open at 6am!” “Dad!” the little girl whined in response. “Ok, Ok, I’m sure we’ll be able to find somewhere!” he said smiling, before adding, “Go get changed then and we’ll go, OK?” “Ok, daddy – but don’t go sneaking away while I’m gone” she giggled as she hopped off the bed and made her way into her bedroom. “I wouldn’t dream of it, angel!”

He grabbed a pair of jeans and shirt from where they had been lying on the chair and took out a t-shirt from the drawer. He dressed quickly as he knew his daughter would be too excited too change into any clothes – and he was right.

He walked into his daughter’s room to find her trying to tie her laces and failing miserably, guess we still need a bit of practice, Sark thought to himself, and smiled proudly at his little girl. She was dressed only in her new pink pyjamas, so he quickly picked up the fluffy white zipper - which they had purchased on their shopping trip a couple of days previously – that was lying over the edge of her bed. “Sit down for a minute while I tie your shoes ok? – I know you can do them yourself now, but we do want to get there today don’t we?” he said smiling at the little girl, as he watched her giggle slightly at his joke, before continuing, “And put your top on – we don’t want you catching a chill on your birthday, now do we? Hmm” he told her, still smiling. After he had finished tying her laces, he looked up at her and said, “Now before we go, there’s something I want to give you, ok?”

He smiled genuinely as he handed his 4-year-old daughter a box wrapped in her favorite colors; shiny pink paper with purple ribbon and a big purple bow on top. She eagerly ripped all the paper off, and placed the bow on her top – displaying it proudly – before opening the box that lay before her. In it lay a beautiful silver angel, with a diamond in the center, attached to a matching silver chain. “Turn it over – look what daddy had put on it” – on the back of the angel was an engraved message: For daddy’s little girl – 01.03.05“That’s today – my birthday?!” she asked not completely certain, “Yes, angel that’s when you were born, and look see what daddy had written – daddy’s little girl – cos that’s what you are, angel, my wee girl – and you always will be no matter what, got it?” he told his daughter, smiling proudly at her. She put her small arms round him and hugged him, saying “Love You, daddy!” He kissed her affectionately, gently placing the necklace on her, and replied “You too, angel! – now shall we go?”

P.S
Lucky u lot im in the mood for posting pics so here ya go...
This is Phoenix’s outfit:
Pink PJs
kidspjs1.jpg
Zipper Top(from GAP)
gapkidszippr.jpg
K-Swiss Shoes
kidskswissshoes.jpg

This is Sark’s Outfit:
T-Shirt(from Abercrombie & Fitch)
Shirt (from Abercrombie & Fitch)
Jeans (from Abercrombie & Fitch)
afguystee.jpg
afguysshirt2.jpg
afguysjeans.jpg

An this is kinda random but i drew this pic so i hope you like...
DSCN0006.jpg

thanx for readin an i hope u enjoyed it
xxx
:D

Wow... did you actually draw that pic? It looks really good!

And lol, Phoemix really likes Pink doesnt she :P

Sark is so sweet to Phoenix... Daddys little girl! AWWW!!

And thanks for the link ^_^ You did it right

Great update, thanks for the PM

Chptr 14

Disclaimer: None of the Alias characters belong to me, except my own fictional ones – Diego, Phoenix and a few others, they all belong to J.J.Abrams and his people etc…

Sark exited his house holding his daughter’s hand as she skipped happily along the garden path dressed only in her pyjamas, with a top over them to keep the chill away. “So what do you want for breakfast, angel: pancakes, waffles, fry up, lobster, some caviar…?” “No, silly – I want cookies and abig choc chip muffin”, she giggled as she outstretched her hands to show the huge size of the cup-cake that she wanted. “Of course you do, angel – they’re your favorite!” She continued to skip along contently beside him, smiling when suddenly she turned to her daddy and said, “Why is that strange man over there staring at us?” Sark looked up from his daughter to see a burly man standing at the street corner looking straight at them and as he turned slightly, Sark saw a gun holstered in his belt as it reflected the early morning sun’s rays. Sh*t, he thought, I’m gonna kill Simon when I next see him – why can’t he do one simple thing ryt? – I told him to deal with this, now my wee girl’s life is in danger!

At the same time as this was all going through his head, Sark had grabbed Phoenix and hastily laid her on the ground beneath him; using the garden wall as cover from the hail of bullets that had now begun to fly towards them, and grabbed his guns from his belt and shoulder holsters. “Just keep your head down, angel, daddy’ll take care of this”, he said trying to calm down his daughter – he just had to look into her eyes to see just how terrified she really was, “I’m not gonna let anything happen to you – I promise, angel – daddy’ll keep you safe!” Then he began firing a storm of bullets into all of the approaching targets – each one successfully hitting their marks and significantly decreasing the numbers against him and his daughter, because that’s all he cared about; keeping her safe.

He turned to her quickly, in amidst the flurry of bullets being fired in their direction, and said, “Now sweetie, you remember what mummy and I told you to do if anything ever happened to either one of us?” she nodded, tears beginning to build up in those beautiful blue eyes of hers, “Don’t cry, angel everything’s gonna be alrite, you’ll see – now when I tell you, I want you to run as fast as you can and get as far away from here as you can, then do what we told you to do, OK? He kissed her on the forehead before whispering, “GO!” then he stood up, jumped over the garden wall and began firing rounds into everyone and anyone who came within firing distance of his little girl – which left a lot of dead people!

Then all of a sudden a gun fired at point-blank and a pain shot through his left leg and he knee buckled beneath him and fell to the ground – his kneecap now definitely shattered from the impact of the blow it took against the concrete – and another, and another, and another: to his left arm, right shoulder and stomach. He collapsed to the side, clutching his stomach; for that was where the pain was greatest, and that was when he heard it – his little angel screaming.

PS plz read an tell me what u think - much apprciated
thanx
xxx

hey there!
i know its a short one bt there ya go - it just is
an ye i kinda did draw it bt i had a little help - evil smile
plz keep reading and mail me netime with any ideas u have that could help me, cos they prob will
thanx
xxx

Chptr 14

Sark exited his house holding his daughter’s hand as she skipped happily along the garden path dressed only in her pyjamas, with a top over them to keep the chill away. “So what do you want for breakfast, angel: pancakes, waffles, fry up, lobster, some caviar…?” “No, silly – I want cookies and a big choc chip muffin”, she giggled as she outstretched her hands to show the huge size of the cup-cake that she wanted. “Of course you do, angel – they’re your favorite!” She continued to skip along contently beside him, smiling when suddenly she turned to her daddy and said, “Why is that strange man over there staring at us?” Sark looked up from his daughter to see a burly man standing at the street corner looking straight at them and as he turned slightly, Sark saw a gun holstered in his belt as it reflected the early morning sun’s rays. Sh*t, he thought, I’m gonna kill Simon when I next see him – why can’t he do one simple thing ryt? – I told him to deal with this, now my wee girl’s life is in danger!

At the same time as this was all going through his head, Sark had grabbed Phoenix and hastily laid her on the ground beneath him; using the garden wall as cover from the hail of bullets that had now begun to fly towards them, and grabbed his guns from his belt and shoulder holsters. “Just keep your head down, angel, daddy’ll take care of this”, he said trying to calm down his daughter – he just had to look into her eyes to see just how terrified she really was, “I’m not gonna let anything happen to you – I promise, angel – daddy’ll keep you safe!” Then he began firing a storm of bullets into all of the approaching targets – each one successfully hitting their marks and significantly decreasing the numbers against him and his daughter, because that’s all he cared about; keeping her safe.

He turned to her quickly, in amidst the flurry of bullets being fired in their direction, and said, “Now sweetie, you remember what mummy and I told you to do if anything ever happened to either one of us?” she nodded, tears beginning to build up in those beautiful blue eyes of hers, “Don’t cry, angel everything’s gonna be alrite, you’ll see – now when I tell you, I want you to run as fast as you can and get as far away from here as you can, then do what we told you to do, OK? He kissed her on the forehead before whispering, “GO!” then he stood up, jumped over the garden wall and began firing rounds into everyone and anyone who came within firing distance of his little girl – which left a lot of dead people!

Then all of a sudden a gun fired at point-blank and a pain shot through his left leg and he knee buckled beneath him and he fell to the ground – his kneecap now definitely shattered from the impact of the blow it took against the concrete – and another, and another, and another: to his left arm, right shoulder and stomach. He collapsed to the side, clutching his stomach; for that was where the pain was greatest, and that was when he heard it – his little angel screaming.

Chptr 15

She had turned for a split-second and seen her daddy fall – blood pouring rapidly from his various wounds and encircling him on the pavement, only a few feet away from their front lawn. “Daddy…No!” and she ran to him in tears.

He opened his eyes long enough to see a dark figure come into view as his daughter ran towards him. She knelt by his side crying and saying, “Daddy, You Have to Get Up, Daddy, Please We Need To Go, Please Daddy!” Suddenly the figure drew a gun, ”Simon was ryt – she does have your eyes!” but no sooner had the words left his mouth than he was harboring a bullet to the chest – which punctured his heart – and Sark was left holding a smoking gun. That’s for my grandmother, you b*st*rd! he said silently to himself.

Before the body had even touched the ground, Sark had turned to his daughter, kissed her and begun to repeat those essential instructions he had told her previously, “I Love You, angel, but now you need to do what we told you to and get as far away from here as possible and promise me you won’t look back, ok?”

Then out of the corner of his eye, Sark caught sight of some movement across the street where all of his adversaries lay – supposedly – dead, and he turned back to his daughter and said hastily, “Fly, Phoenix, Fly …and… I Will Come Back To You!”

And so she did – she ran, like her daddy told her to and dialed the memorized number on his mobile phone and recited the line she had learnt since she was a toddler, “I Am Alone!”

THE END

P.S I know the “Fly, Phoenix, Fly” bit was kinda cheesy but I’m reading Macbeth rite now in English an all I could tink of was the quote from banquo, “Fly, Fleance, Fly” it wasn’t intentional the name Phoenix I mean but there ya go!…

thanx
xxx

Back