Season 2 I am freaking out

Her hair gets wavy sometimes, doesn't it? Like after it's wet. It just means that she she hasn't had time to dry it straight and pretty while she was off wherever she was. :redhair: I don't know where the clothes came from, though!

haha...it's a tough question to answer because we dont' have the premiere to talk about yet! which sucks!

Obviously the show is not based upon Syd and Vaughn, but you have to admit that is a huge part of it. And regardless of what others might say that....oh it's all Rambaldi and action....many people do watch the show for S/V. And whether we believe it or not, I guarantee many people would seriously stop watching the show just because Vaughn was married.

I agree. And JJ knows that! So I think that it's all going to be okay!

Or both. Sorry, I'm interfering. But you guys, we have nothing to worry about. JJ knows that half his veiws are all for S/v and that the show's ratings would DROP if he had Vaughn married, or kept him married. SO no sweat, it'll all be fine.

Oh that was mean!! I'll probably watch every single season 2 ep to make the next few months go by real fast!!

Back