I can explode j00 with mah thoughts.

www.psipog.com

It's a website devoted to developing your inner "Psi." According to them, with this ability you can do a variety of things including healing and "pinging." I'm not one for the whole SUPER-DUPER Magical Fest, but the site seems pretty straight forward and not so much of a scam, so I would consider it fun reading.

It also has articles on the different types of kinesis too.

If you browse around the net it's amazing how many groups and sites you can find like this. Some are completely crazy/far out there and some really do seem down to earth. I'd actually been to that site before.

To be honest, most of them are just variations on the manipulation of chi (qi or a dozen other spellings). They love to put them into more "futuristic" terms (like psi in this case) or over-define everything or act like they have worked out every technique so well that Naruto would keel over with envy. I tend to find alot of the basic theories intriguing but the specifics.... eh, I think most of them are made up out of over-active imaginations, wishful thinking, or just plain dilusions. Some of the most elaborate websites out there are honestly just funny to read because they so trump everything up, while some of the smallest are the ones that give the most pause for thought.

I tend to fall into the skeptical but curious category. My scientific background combined with my open mind means I have alot of fun analyzing stuff like this.

Back