I Can't Forget You

Great story Penny! (y) I like how you had Lauren make the first move in bringing up the divorce papers, but it was Vaughn's choice to go though with them. So it wasn't like Lauren left Vaughn and he might never have gone after Syd if not for Lauren leaving him, did that make sense? :thinking:

Anyway, nice work! :D

*wipes tears away* That is a beautiful story, I love it! I actually found myself sort of liking Lauren a little bit for letting Vaughn go. Amazing job! (y)

Thanks everybody! I know, I found myself liking Lauren when I was writing this. I figured I had to be the odd one, and make her a good person in the story, cause we all hate her. Which by the way love her charcter now.

Thanks again everybody, I am really gald you liked it ;) :smiley:

Love ya,

Penny :angelic:

I'm just a newbie, but I just had to tell you that I'm totally getting addicted to your fic. It's amazing, and I'll keep coming back for more. It's truly some of the best stuff I've read in a long time, and I admire anyone who can write fiction as a former reporter (I just could never write fic worth anything). :D
Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us!

sssmckh said:
I'm just a newbie, but I just had to tell you that I'm totally getting addicted to your fic. It's amazing, and I'll keep coming back for more. It's truly some of the best stuff I've read in a long time, and I admire anyone who can write fiction as a former reporter (I just could never write fic worth anything). :D
Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us!
Thanks hun! ;) That is very sweet of you, and I am glad that you liked it. You were a former repoter? Cool :smiley: Thanks for the nice comments, and hope to hear more reviews from you soon!

Love ya,

Thanks everybody!!

Awww, that was such a sweet fic!! Had tears in my eyes at the end cause it was so great and romantic! Can't wait to read more wonderful fics from you! :D

vaughn=delicious said:
Hey Penny! :hug:

That was fantastic! I loved it! Thats how I would have liked it to play out. Cause I dont want Lauren to get hurt or anything like that.

Vaughn nodded. "You know we are going to have to have a talk at somepoint." He said a moment later.

Sydney looked away, and out the window. "There's nothing to talk about." She answered

"I think there's a lot to talk about." He answered

Sydney looked back at him. "Nothing I want to talk about." She said pausing. "What's done is done." She said looking back out the window.

Well that reminded me so much of there talk about Irina in season two!! Is that what you were going for?

Anyway it was great.

Mel
that's exactly what i was thinking when i read that part. I really loved it!!! awww sooo sweet!!!

:woot: sin

I LOVE YOUR STORY! I forgot I was alive. I forgot I was by the computer. I forgot...everything, when read the story!

OMG I just loved it..! ^_^

liliana said:
congrats Penny on winning the contest
Thanks Lil :blush: :D Thank you everybody for reading and reviewing! I am glad that you liked it enough to vote for it, and read it. I love to write for you! Thanks again!

Love ya,

Thank you very much!! That is very sweet of you. Good news for everybody else. My hetic life is slowing down. Now I can come back and write and catch up on all my friends and new talents writing. I have missed all of you.. I'm back.... :lol:

Love ya,

Back