I Can't Imagine

As I have said before, I try to get a couple of chapters ahead before I update. I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a while. I'm going to go work on this fic and my other one right now. Thank you all SO much. I would apreciate it if someone would recomed this to some people. You don't have to.

I probably would have updated by now, but I had school about a month ago. I've been out for a month so far, but I needed a break. I had to go to camp a few weeks ago! It was awsome! I love going to camp! So fun! I'll TRY and have the next update tomorrow.

Thanks for reading!

I MISS THIS FIC ALREADY!!!WHAWHA!PLS UPDATE!!!PLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLS UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE!!!! :( :( :(

GAH!!!!

I hate myself for forgeting I was posting over here!

The thing about this fic is....I finished it! I can't believe it! I just completly forgot to post it here for some odd reason. I know I posted the whole thing somewhere...I just don't know where *thinks* oh well....

I can't open the word doc. yet 'cause I'm on a new computer and haven't uploaded the correct software...

but as I said in my other story, I will check this site for the next WEEK If no one shows any interest, I'm not going to bother...

but I will post it at fanfiction.net in the coming weeks (I promise) So if you want to read it...my pen name is cantdenytruelove

again I apoligize for not updating this...my interest left when Alias ended...but after re-watching the series (I'm currently on The Passage Part 1) I decided to go back on some old sites.

Sorry again

What I'm going to do is I'm just going to post them over at FFN, 'cause I keep forgeting that this site is here. I totally forgot about this AGAIN on the way home from town just now. I really hate that, I miss being on this forum so much! But I have too many things right now that I'm doing.

Look for it soon (I might start posting it sometime like tonight) over at FFN

my pen name is: cantdenytruelove

Sorry again guys :(

Back