I Can't Imagine

OO I loved how they recaped everything over one lunch...and the reactions of Tom!! :D
-I love Weiss he says everything at the perfect moment!! :P
Loved it! Thanks for the pm!!

It better be this weekend for a new update. haha. I loved this chapter . I can't wait to see how Thomas Grace fits into this.

Update soon.

texasalias

Weiss is hilarious...
When you laid out Syd's history,
I realized she went through a lot...
I hope Tom opens up soon about his past.
Thanks for the pm.
Can't wait for more.

that was so funny when they were all explaning what had happened in the past to Tom, you can tell they have exciting lives :lol:
that was great
thanks for the pm

Great update (y)

It was fun to see them recounting all those years they've been working with each other, and Weiss was as usual hilarious.

Thanks for the pm

Sab

:love: :angel2:

“Yep, right in the middle of SD-6. They sucked each other’s face forever!”

^ well put :lol:

god that must hav been embarrassing for tom asking sydney out - hey that should have really happened lol

great update (y)

I've decided that I'm not going to update until I get AT LEAST 15 comments. Or until I have a change of heart.

P.S. I will send out a preview by this weekend. :P

:bye:

Awww, great chapters! :love: Vaughn and Syd are so cute! :love: It was so funny when Tom asked Sydney out! :lol:

Update soon please! :D

~ hawkeye :angelic:

Hello everyone!!!!!!!

And how is everyone this fine April day...9 days before Alias returns :woot: I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thought I would update again before school today. Enjoy!

Please reply and tell me whether or not you get a PM. Thanks.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 9

We were already seated in the debriefing room when my father walked in.

“We’re moving up our timetable. Sark is scheduled to leave Algeria day after tomorrow. So we need to get him before he leaves. I have already sent a communiqué saying that the Sphere was in the current hotel. He should receive it late tomorrow afternoon. Your job is to go in as a family. Sydney and Vaughn, your alias will be as a married couple, seeing how you’re going to need the practice.” Jack said with a smirk.

Weiss leaned over to Vaughn. “Are my eyes playing tricks on me, or did Jack Bristow just smile?” “That was a smile.” “What is this world coming to?” “Agent Weiss, if you would be so kind as to shut your trap, I will tell you that your going in as Vaughn’s brother. Agent Grace, you will be going in as Sydney’s brother. Further details on your alias’s are in the dossiers.” Jack said while handing out the packets. “I expect you to check in with me as soon as you are in your room.”

“Sark should get the communiqué around six tomorrow. He will get information that the person who has the sphere is in room 647. Which happens to be your room number. Sydney, Vaughn, and Weiss, you will arrive early in the morning, so that Sark doesn’t spot you. Grace, you will be surprising your sister by coming by and giving her a surprise visit. Sark should spot only you.”

“At about eight o’clock, Grace, you will leave the room to meet your sister and her husband’s family down the block. After Sark is sure that you are gone, he will break into the room. Unknown by him, Sydney, Vaughn, and Weiss will be waiting to arrest him as soon as he closes the door. Any questions?” We all shook our heads. “Alright, wheels up in 2 hours. You’re dismissed. Sydney I need to speak with you.”

“I’ll run by your desk after I’m done.” I said to Vaughn as I kissed his cheek. “Alright, see ya in a few.” “Ok.”

After everyone left the room my father was the first to speak. “So, Nadia woke up?” “Yes, she woke up yesterday afternoon.” “Does she know?” “Yes. I told her.” “How did she react?” “She was shocked. She believed that Sloane was her father, but turns out you are actually her father. I think you need to pay her a visit. How bout now?” He looked at me with a look he’s never looked at me with. It was a look of hope. Hope that Nadia will love him. “I’ll go with you now if you want.” “I would appreciate it.” “Ok, lets go.” We walked into the main area. I spotted Vaughn and went over to him

“Vaughn, go ahead and go home and pack for both of us. My usual if you don’t mind. I’m going with my dad to visit Nadia.” “Ok. I’ll come by and pick you up when I’m done.” “Ok.” He brushed his lips up against me and turned to leave. “Love you.” “Love you too.”

I headed back over to my father. We turned and headed toward the hospital wing. When we arrived, Nadia was awake. We entered. I stayed near the door, while my father went over to Nadia. “How are you feeling, Nadia?” Jack said, a little nervous. “I’m feeling great. I’m still shocked that you’re my real father.” “Are you disappointed?” “No, not at all. Actually, I’m kind of grateful. I mean, I did love Sloane like a father, but to learn that my father isn’t a wanted terrorist is kind of relieving.” Nadia said, on the verge of crying. “Even though you were only my step daughter, I really did love you like a daughter. I love you sweetheart.” “I love you too dad.”

I stood at the door and watched this scene play out. I was a little jealous at first, but I realized that my father loved me just as much as he loved Nadia. “Sydney, come here.” Jack said. I ran into his waiting arms and hugged him for dear life. “I love you dad.” “I love you to Sydney, more that you ever thought. I’m so sorry I never gave you all the attention you deserved when you were growing up. I never want to miss another moment in your life again.”

I was crying now. We back away and I looked up at him and said, “You can start by walking me down the aisle.” “Sydney, I would be honored.”

Suddenly my father spoke up. “When Sydney and the guys get back from the mission, and Nadia gets better, how bout we spend a day together. Doing anything you two would like to do.” “Uh, who are you, and where is Jack Bristow?” I said in almost a laughing tone.

“It’s me, but I’m a changed man now. I have two beautiful daughters that I love, and I want to get to know them better, and the other people in their life.” “How bout a barbeque at Syd’s?” Nadia suggested. “I don’t mind that. Is that okay dad?” “That sounds perfect. How bout Saturday?” “Saturday isn’t good for Vaughn and I. We’re moving him in on Saturday. Friday works best for me.” “Okay for me.” “Then it’s settled. If you want Syd, I could help you and Vaughn move Saturday.” “I would be very grateful.”

“Ok, well Syd, you need to go catch your plane or your going to be late.” “Ok, bye Nadia, bye dad.” “Bye Syd.” they said in unison.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Hey sorry I’m late.” I said as I jumped into the car.” “No problem. I haven’t been here that long. Ready to go?” “Ya.” With that we were off to the airport.

Once we were boarded onto the plane, Vaughn and I decided to read over the mission specs. I will be Chelsea Stevens and Vaughn is going to be Michael Stevens. Lucky him, he gets to keep his name. I thought. Weiss is going to be Joe Stevens and Tom is going as Duncan Roswell.

“Joe?! What kind of a name is Joe?” Eric complained. “Why do I get Joe and Vaughn here gets to keep his name?” “Hey, don’t blame me. I didn’t come up with these aliases.” “Yeah Eric, suck it up. Be a man.” “Hey, I am a man, little lady.” “Uh Eric, I wouldn’t call her little lady. She could kick your ass and you know it.” “Yeah, yeah, I know. Sorry Syd.” “That’s okay.”

Vaughn and I spent the rest of the flight cuddled up asleep, while Weiss and Tom played poker.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Weiss POV

I wish Nadia were here. We would probably be like how Vaughn and Syd are right now. But that would leave Tom here all alone with nothing to do. He’s not that bad of a guy. Maybe after Syd takes Vaughn away from me, perhaps Tom here will become my new best bud? Nah, I couldn’t do that to Vaughn. Plus, I’m going to propose to Nadia soon. When is soon? I have no idea. I’ll worry about that later. Right now, I have to beat Tom’s ass in this game. So far… he’s beating me.”

“Ha, read-them-and-weep!” Tom said, while taking up all of his winnings.

“Yea, yea, whatever. You’ve now officially turned me broke.” “Hey, I’m sorry man. But a bets a bet.” “Yeah, yeah, I know the rules.”

The rest of the flight we just spent talking about everything.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sydney’s POV

Later I woke up to catch Vaughn looking at me.

“And what are you looking at?” I asked.

“The most beautiful woman ever.”

“I sure hope you’re talking about me.”

“No, I was actually talking about the hot super model in my mind.” Vaughn said in a teasing voice.

“That was not funny mister.” I said as I tried to get out of his grasp. But he had me trapped. He pulled me back towards him and our lips met in a very deep and passionate kiss. “Wow.” I said once we broke for air. “I love you.” “Love you too.” We met again for another kiss but we were soon interrupted by an “Ahem”.

“Guys, seriously. Get. A. Room.” “Weiss, you and Nadia are the same way.” “Oh, no we’re not. We actually control ourselves unlike some people I won’t mention.” “Maybe your right. But it sure is more fun this way.” I said as I leaned back toward Vaughn as our lips met again.

“Well, I’m just over here to tell you that we will be landing soon. Come on Tom. Let’s get out of here before we witness something we don’t want to see.” With that they left us alone. As soon as they were gone, we both broke out laughing. “Burn, that’s all I got to say Syd, B.U.R.N!” “I know. Did you see the look on his face when I said that? It was like I was saying he wasn’t getting any at all. Which I know is not true.” “PLEASE, spare me Syd. No details.” “Well, we better get ready for landing.” We sat in our separate seats and fastened our seatbelts. As soon as we were settled, Vaughn reached for my hand. Soon afterwards the plane began to shake. “VAUGHN?!?!…
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Please reply

~*Katy*~ < o >

Great update (y) but what of an evil cliffhanger is it too :eek:

Please don't let us hanging there too long :blush: I hope everything's ok

Thanks for the pm

Sab

:love: :angel2:

Argh! No! I hope the plane doesn't crash and they're all okay! I'm probably over-reacting, blame it on Lost. :P Anyhoo, great chapter and update soon please! :D

~ hawkeye :angelic:

pls don't tell me the plane is going to crash...great update....can't wait for more

pls don't tell me the plane is going to crash...great update....can't wait for more

Back