I come from china!

HI,I come from China,and i am live in BEIJING.I love allias very much,in china we call allias双面女间谍.But we can't watch this great TV play on TV.Because we can't receive the signal,we have to buy DVD,So i usually hope that i was born in USA.My English is very poor,so i wish you can help me to impove my english.thanks

If you speak on allalias with other fans your English will definitely be better! ;) It helped me a bit.
:welcome: to the boards!

IT's a shame that Alias is not aired in China :( but when I was in China it was on in the Japanese TV chanel bs...(don't remember the name, sorry) not sure was is cable or what, but do you have that chanel? well anyway the DVD's are great!

okay..I thought that I'd be smart and post the word welcome in chinese over here in pin ying(don't know any hanzi), but I'm not sure what it is.. is it something like huān yíng?

thank you very much.I don't like China TV play,because our TV play are very boring.But USA have a lot of good TV play,like ALIAS,THE X FILES,CSI,24and so on.Every weekend i spend a lot of time to watch them.Today is Spring Festival.It is the most import day in China.It is very coincidental that today is also my birthday.I have just over my party, i am really tired now. :asleep:

Have a nice day!!!

Hey! 👋 Welcome to allalias!

You live all the way in China? That's awsome! I would love to visit China sometime... or at least leave the country :D

If it makes you feel better, I was born in the United States and my English still isn't all that great :P

Enjoy!!

Back