I Couldn't Take It Anymore!

Don't be thrown by my title of the post. What I meant was, I couldn't take not being able to talk to anyone about Alias! Every Sunday I watch Alias, but when 10 rolls around I just sit and go "whoa" and I just want to run and talk to someone, but there's no one... Or I just start talking to anyone the next day, but they laugh and ignore me. :(
Anywho... I'm glad to be here and finally have people who know what I'm talkin' about! Ok, I'm gonna get going and catch up on reading all these posts! Nice to be here and look forward to talkin' to y'all!

P.S.
I'm not really as crazy as I sound... :confused:

:cool:

Mountaineer_1281 said:
Don't be thrown by my title of the post. What I meant was, I couldn't take not being able to talk to anyone about Alias! Every Sunday I watch Alias, but when 10 rolls around I just sit and go "whoa" and I just want to run and talk to someone, but there's no one... Or I just start talking to anyone the next day, but they laugh and ignore me. :(
Anywho... I'm glad to be here and finally have people who know what I'm talkin' about! Ok, I'm gonna get going and catch up on reading all these posts! Nice to be here and look forward to talkin' to y'all!

P.S.
I'm not really as crazy as I sound... :confused:

Ha ha! I hear you, Mountaineer. Oh yes, I hear you. You sound exactly like I did when I first started posting here. Sometimes you've just got to talk about a show as good as Alias! You'll love it here, it's a great place to be obsessed with Alias, because nobody cares and everybody else is too.
Funny thing is, I've finally got my mom hooked on Alias. So we get to discuss the episode with eachother first, and get all excited, then I come here. I'm twice blessed.
Where was I? Oh yes! Welcome to AA! :lol:

Thanks for the warm welcome!
sailAlias, you are so lucky! And you're so right!
At the end of my last semester of college, I found someone in my ASL Deaf Culture class who watched Alias that I could talk to... but that was just in time for the season two cliff hanger! I've tried to get people to watch it with me, I almost got my brother and my ex-boyfriend watching it, but guys can be so fickle! :P
I really think - no, I know - that I'm going to love it here!
I'll see ya around the boards!

:welcome:
ggrrrrrrr none of my friend watch alias either.... you learn to live with it.
I berleive you. I know crazy people when I see them.
They usally turn up in the mirror..... :thinking:

Back