I didn't die! Promise!

frostydf2

Cadet
I believe it is my responsibility to let everyone know where I have been as of late. Some of you may have remembered my earlier post about my computer going through problems. Well as of today they have been fixed. However, that was not the only obstacle that has stood in my way of becoming, once again, another active administrator of Hero's Hall.

A little more than a month ago I acquired a new job after my resignation at Wells Fargo. That new job is being a server at Applebee's. For the past few weeks I have been over-loaded with hours. Whether that be 8, 9, 11, 13, or 15 hour shifts. I have worked close to 55 hour weeks consecutively for the past three weeks. It wouldn't be that bad except that it is coupled with a 16 credit hour college schedual each week.

However, with my computer readily available now, I should be back in full action!

Thanks again for being patient with me, and understanding my situation.

Herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrres Johnny!

shining.jpg

wb.. All work and no play, makes Jack a dull boy.

HELOBUDDAY!

No problem frosty. I know how time consuming working in the food industry can be. Although, 55 hours is a bit much. O_o You'll wear yourself out early.

When everything flooded up here one year, my dad had to work 80 hours a week for a couple weeks. Well, the second one was a little less, I guess, but yeah... Anyway, all the hills had washed out onto the roads and a few buildings were sliding down said hills. It was crazy.

Also, don't overdo it, Frosty. You'll collapse into a puddle and drown!

Aplebees=Nasty
Being a server there=death (god being there for that long *shudders*)
Frosty: Needs a cool job on the computer making 2 million dollars a year.

Applebees : Carnivorous bees that hunt apple herds across the Sahara.
Frosty: penis in potatos
Daax: The circumference of moose

I'd be down for working on computers for 2 million dollars! Find one, and I'll take it up.

Applebee's isn't that bad. Our service could be better, the food is decent, but the tips are awesome.

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Frosty LIVES!?!?!? Thogor has failed me for the last time!

<Storms off to destroy Thogor for his failure>

Back