~*~ I Do ~*~

I loved those two chapters! I just find it completely hilarous that Lauren would try to set up Sydney and Weiss togther. *giggles* And the way they acted along was wonderful too.
An awesome way to handle that and it was enjoyable to read too! :smiley:

Thanks for the PMs and I can't wait for more. :hug:

Riley xoxo

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>I just read your entire fic thus far in ONE sitting. ouch ..my bum hurts.heehee :lol: Let me tell you that it is soooo wonderful. I mean you seriously have had me completely bawling at times. I mean can they not just get back together..already??!?!? We know they both want to.

paris..ahh. you are so LUCKY. je veux aller a Paris. arrgh! lol I hope you are having a good time there.(<--i would have said that in french but it is the middle of summer vacation and Im not in the mood to keep on writing and thinking in french.)heehee oh and you are also insanely lucky because you live in ENGLAND. ahhh I want to live there; I am definitely going to University there though so..amazingness! <--sorry completely off topic.lol

I was wondering if I could get a PM when you update?!?! THANKS!

i adore this fic! :hug:

-kait

ohh..can i be an addict as well. number 13 if you have it! MERCI!
</span>

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

he lovees her :love: FIX IT

have Lauren get with the handy man or something....

anyway good chap i stll have no time to review prop but thatks for the PM :D

wow! awesome chapter! sorry it took me so long to review!
im so glad sydney told fran to call her back and made her exit. it was brilliant!
vaughn is jealous...jealous vaughn is cute hehehe
i cant wait for the next update!
i love this fic!

:hi:

:thinking: Ive been kinda lazy writing this week :blush: :angelic: eek! lol but every time i go to write something i get distracted :blink:

Paris was amazing :love: its such a pretty city and Disneyland is the cutest thing. I met Mickey Mouse :woot: :woot: :woot: hehe :blush:

heehee oh and you are also insanely lucky because you live in ENGLAND. ahhh I want to live there; I am definitely going to University there though so..amazingness! <--sorry completely off topic.lol

:eek: no no you're the lucky one!! (y) you live in New York!! :happydance: i would much rather live there than here!! (y) ;) i really want to go to uni in America :jump: it would be the coolest thing :D ooo and yes you can be addict number 12 (y)

anywho this is quite a Vaughn-centric chap but enjoy :P

Chapter 13

Over the next week, Vaughn tried to distance himself, from Lauren, from Weiss, and especially from her. Not that the latter was difficult; it wasn’t exactly like Sydney was jumping through hoops to see him. He started working later than usual, and once he had finished work he would just drive around in his car, not wanting to go home.

His couldn’t think straight, every single thought he had went straight back to her. He couldn’t believe what he had nearly admitted to her in the restaurant, and it was obvious that she knew what he was going to say; he’d almost spelt it out for her. Every time he closed his eyes, he could still see the look on her face, and hear the anger and pain in her voice as she told him to leave her alone.

Lauren had noticed the change in his behaviour, but every time she questioned him about it, he grew even more distant. She didn’t know what was going on with him lately, and it was obvious that he wasn’t going to tell her any time soon. She couldn’t figure out where it went wrong; they used to be able to talk to each other about anything. But now, she was lucky if she even saw him each day.

Towards the end of the week, Lauren woke up around 2 am after having a weird dream. Burying her head further into the pillow, she reached across to the other side of the bed, only to find that it was empty. Lifting her head slightly, she scanned the room to find that she was alone.

Sighing, she reached for her dressing gown as she climbed out of bed and went in search of her fiancée. The house was quiet and dark, making her worry as the rooms she searched turned out to be empty.

“Where the hell is he?” She asked herself, walking into the kitchen and catching sight of something in the garden. Feeling the worry lift slightly, she walked outside, the cold November weather hitting her immediately.

He was sat on one of the garden chairs, wearing just a pair of boxers and a t-shirt. She knew that he must have been freezing, but the cold weather didn’t look like it was bothering him much. She watched him curiously from the doorway, he was sitting perfectly still in the chair, staring up at the night sky.

“Michael?” Her voice was kept low and soft as she made her way over to him. He didn’t even acknowledge her presence or the fact that she was talking to him. He remained looking at the stars, thinking how each star could represent one of the times that he had hurt Sydney.

Realising that he wasn’t going to reply, she knelt in front of him, immediately feeling how cold he was as she put her hands on his knees to steady herself. “What are you doing out here?”

He ignored her question, choosing instead to talk about what was on his mind.

“I’ve screwed it all up.”

His focus remained on the sky; it was easier for him to talk to her as long as he didn’t make eye contact. If he looked her in the eyes, he wouldn’t want to tell her what he was about to tell her.

Lauren frowned slightly as she looked up at him. “Screwed what up?”

He didn’t answer her. It was becoming a habit; she’d ask something and he’d either totally disregard her question or give her a totally different answer to what she was looking for.

“It wasn’t supposed to be this way…”

Her confusion grew as she listened to him. He was acting stranger than before and was still refusing to look at her. It was as though he were in a trance that he couldn’t break free from.

“What wasn’t supposed to be this way?” She enquired, the worry she thought she had displaced quickly resurfacing. She had never seen him this way before, and frankly it scared her a little.

“I ruined everything…it was perfect…and I ruined it.” His voice was breaking as he spoke.

Lauren sighed and stood up, holding out her hand to him. “Come on, let’s get you back inside.” She knew she was never going to get any sense out of him, especially not tonight. She didn’t know whether he was drunk, or was having a break down of some sort. She didn’t even know what had caused his strange behaviour.

He tore his eyes away from the sky to look over at her, tears slowly escaping from his eyes. “I blew the one chance I had.”

She stared at him, feeling totally clueless. She didn’t have the faintest idea what he was talking about. Ushering him inside the house, she led him back to bed, making sure that he had an extra blanket to make him warmer. He didn’t even attempt to go to sleep; he just lay there staring up at the ceiling.

The next morning, he woke up feeling almost as bad as he did the night before. His sleep had been laced with dreams; dreams were he hurt her yet again.

The house was empty as Lauren had already left for work, something which he should have been doing. Instead, he reached for the phone and called in sick, not feeling up to another day of work.

Making his way into the kitchen, he poured himself some coffee and thought about the night before. He wasn’t even sure what had triggered him off. After work he went driving around like he normally did, only instead of going to places, like along the coast, he found himself going to places that held a memory for him and Sydney.

He visited places where they had dates, and remembered all the happy times that they had spent together. But once the happy feeling had faded away, he was left with a deep feeling of regret and he quickly spiralled out of control after that. He dreaded to think about what must be going through Lauren’s mind. She had never seen him act in that way before, and he knew he would have a lot to explain to her when she got home. But right now, there was something more important that he had to do.

Leaving his coffee in the kitchen, he ran to the bedroom and scanned the room. “I know she keeps it here somewhere…” He looked around the room they shared, opening a few drawers and glancing at the objects inside. Finally he found what he was looking for on Lauren’s bedside table, tucked under a magazine she had been reading.

Flipping through the pages of the small address book, he stopped when he reached B. Running his finger down the page, he stopped at her name. Smiling triumphantly, he reached for his cell and dialled the mobile number that Lauren had jotted down beside Sydney’s name.

After a few rings, Sydney picked up the phone, sounding slightly out of breath. He realised that she must have been running late for work or something.

“Syd…” The minute he started speaking she hung up the phone. Feeling frustrated, he threw his cell onto the floor and fell back onto the bed. There had to be a way that he could talk to her…

He considered turning up at her office again, but considering how wrong that went last time, he realised he needed a different approach. Picking up the book again, he searched to see if there was an address with the phone number. But unfortunately, all that was written down was her name and number.

Feeling close to giving up, he realised that there was one more person who could help him. Grabbing his cell off the floor he called Weiss, hoping to catch him before he left for work.

“Hello?”

“Weiss, it’s me.” He started pacing around the room with anxiety. “Listen I need a favour.”

“Oh, this should be fun.” Weiss replied sarcastically, beeping his car horn at someone who cut in front of him while he waited to hear what Vaughn had to say.

“Wait, are you driving?”

“I could always hang up and you won’t get to tell me what the favour is…” Weiss joked. Vaughn always lectured him about talking on his phone whilst driving, but Weiss never listened to him.

“Whatever. I need her address.” He pleaded with his friend.

He didn’t even have to say her name; Weiss knew exactly who Vaughn was talking about.

“You know I can’t do that, man.”

Vaughn felt his stomach drop. “I know she’s probably made you promise not to tell me where she lives, but Eric I have to talk to her.”

“Call her then.” Vaughn was right; Sydney had made Weiss swear that he would keep her new address a secret from him. The last thing she wanted was Vaughn turning up on her doorstep.

“I did, she hung up.”

Weiss sighed. “Well don’t you think that’s kinda a clue that she doesn’t want to talk to you? Turning up at her door isn’t going to help.”

Vaughn froze in the middle of the bedroom, his heart pounding in his chest. Weiss was his last hope. “I’ll take my chances. Please, give me the address…”

~

the cliffhangers are back! :happydance: i bet you've all missed them :number1: :lol:

pm list....

Scialet
trinity_gc
texasalias2004
luckylass
Jen-Jen
KoalaMV
PoketRockets11
rileylovesalias
oooRevesDouxooo
kiwi
i'm an aliasaholic
vaughnsgurl4lf
vaughnshoney
msu_ruby
Vaughnlover15
krzykty57789
~VartansGirl~
aliasmaniac7723
musically83
Sarahmañana
sydney_alias_vaughn
broe4ever929
kittykatsmeow
totally4alias10
berry_kyoote_spy88
Jamison
hannahb
racer48_2_08
deranged_girl
Emmy_d
xxaliasluverxx
Addicted 2 Alias
fire*N*ice
syd26
jughelynj
Sydney_Starbuck
athletic44111
sexcivaughn14
Superduck123
ohiochic2010
Sydneysidekick6
sydneyluvsvaughn4eva
SpySyd2010
alias_g
LaurenRachael
secret_agent_angel
noggi16
Truth Takes Time 2.18
iluvalias0203
littlemissliketofight
aliasdancer007
freckles3706
unauthorized_girl
Aliasfan23
sydneymicheal
Brinne
alias_mvjg
Bubbles
SydneyVaughn47
Batman
Alias_Day
ASIOagent
Sabella
Alias Fan Gillian
michaelvaughnsgirl_ak
alizas
WindyStar47
smartgirl2004
aliasfan28
aliasrocks515
Bamse
anji_alias
cupcake55
vaughnroxmysox
Crazy for Alias
ballerina
emotionalrescue
sydneyv22
Lovygirl
sexivaughn_ismine
gregstar
Alwazabrat
mightylittleone
dsracing99
kromrell
LifesMystery
alias=mylife26
swimfan
atekamel
Mountaineer4746
Ms.MichaelVaughn
Identity_unknown
Alias_Fan0202
buckeyealum2000
kunagirl86
SYD96
aliasfreak8903
JessicaAC
alias/gglover
i love vaughny

undercover_spy
jadeygirl
BrownEyedGirl
stargirl591
loane
47tttsv
invisible
kalias
kiwi610

Addicts

0.2. Bethy
1. Scialet
2. stephy
3. ohiochik2010
4. Vaughnlover15
5. Lizzy
6. JuJu
7. SydneyVaughn47
8. Helen
9. Riley
10. Aly
11. WindyStar47
12. vaughnsgurl4lf
13. Kait
14. Carolyn
15. Greer
24. Alwazabrat

:hug: thanks for reading ^_^

oh... he's living in regret... i feel bad for him...

poor lauren... she's like clueless... oh well...

update soon.... please

That's an evil place to stop! I really hope that Syd give Vaughn a chance to at least talk.

Great story. Can I have a pm when you update?? Thanks!

AWWW u keep on having this drama going on! NOT FAIR u should either hav vaughn break up w/ lauren or just hav vaughn marry her! JUST DO SOMETHING instead all this angst and pain going on :( plez do continue!!! and MAKE IT HAPPY! instead of soo depressing ><

That was great ... awww poor Vaughn ... he know he still loves Syd and Syd knows he still loves her ... and I think she still loves him ... we really need to get rid of Lauran ... almost feel bad for her with the way Vaughns acting ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Back