~*~ I Do ~*~

:woot: heya lil sunbeam! :hug:
gosh it's been ages since I've read this fic and I finally catch up with everything :jump:
so *ahem*
ARE YOU HAPPY TO PLAY WITH OUR LITTLE FRAGILE HEARTS LIKE YOU DO? :mellow: you like it, don't you? :cry: let me tell you, you're evil, EVIL do to this to us! *sobs*
*sniffles* but I still wub ya, ya know? :smooch:
Serisoulsy, I missed this fic so much *sighs* you butter give us more soon *begs* pwease? :notworthy:
I so love Weiss for what he's trying to do :love: he's just not doing it very well... :Paranoid:
and Lauren *giggles* I know you love her, but come on :sigh: how stupid is she? even a blind dude would see what's going on :rolleyes:
Okay okay I shush now :bag:
:hug:

I LOVE THIS FIC!!! finally got caught up with everything..lol this has losta angst..it makes me sad sometimes (n)
poor syddies heart was broken by vaughny (n) I think..they should make up and kick lauren outa the picture!! hahaha :smiley: and I love weiss and how he's trying to make everything right between the two of them :love:
oh and could i possibly be added to your PM list?? if I could that would be greeeatttt!!!! :lol: aaand update ASAP! cuz i love it so muchh :D

LIANNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M BACK!!!!!! :jump:

Just popping in to tell you that I'm still reading your ficcies and OMG Lauren's daddikins could be an angel fwom heaven! :shock:

luv JuJu :harp:

i love your story
poor syd and vaughn :(
but i hope that laurens father does ruin the wedding...somehow
but then i feel sorry for lauren coz she doesn't deservie it
but deep down i want her to suffer :devil:
sorry :blush:
could i be adde to your pm list whn you update
jess

i just found this fic, so i'm not as hard pressed for an update as some people, but can you pleeeeeeeeeeeeeze update soon??? it would be pure evil to leave us hanging with that.....can i get a pm when you do update? shelley

hey guys!!!

sorry for the total lack of updates right now :blink: but omg life is so hectic!! School is so crazy this year cos its my last year, and theres been exams and uni applications, and now its time to do all coursework and things :( Im gonna try and start writting again soon, I need to get back into it before I go and do it at uni :smiley:

anyways ill try and have an update up as soon as I can :hug:

Back