I don't know/remember

xstek

Ensign
Ok, so I am trying to track down a plot line for a tv series or possibly episode. The earth is attacked by aliens using a Planet Killing weapon the encircles basically half of the planet, and drops kinetic bombs that penetrate in the core of the planet. The heroes defeat this weapon by destroying the interconnected nodes of the weapon, however while they are doing this, smaller attack vessels head to earth, and then spread a bio weapon, that ensures the death of the human race in 50 or so years. Amazing I can remember the plot but not the program. Of course I am over 60 so that might explain it. Anyway thanks in advance.

XSTEK

Sounds like the end of Babylon Five or the beginning of Crusade?
Drakh Plague...

In December 2266, at the onset of the Drakh War, Earth was infected with the plague by the Drakh in an act of spite after their attempt to destroy the planet with a Death Cloud was thwarted. The Drakh had originally intended to use the plague on Minbar after deploying the Death Cloud against Earth.

When the Death Cloud is unleashed upon an inhabited world the superstructure unfolds, enclosing the planet before launching thousands of multi-megaton thermonuclear missiles that penetrate the planet's crust before detonating, thereby tearing the planet apart from the inside.

So, I've never seen that show Crusade, but just looked at it in IMDB, and saw that Gary Cole is the lead as Capt. Matthew Gideon. There is NO WAY I could take that show seriously now, and I actually mean that in a good way:

"Mmm, yeah, I'm going to have to go ahead and ask you to come in on Sunday, too."

"Hello Peter, what's happening? Listen, are you gonna have those TPS reports for us this afternoon?"

Back