Season 2 I FOUND SOMETHING

ok guys u know the seen where Syd and Vaughn are at that club talking about vacation HES WEARING THE RING i've checked and rechecked its the same ring could this be a blooper or a mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what!!! :woot: omg i have to go check this out! i know he was wearing a different ring through out the ep but i dont know about this ring!! thanks im gonna go look!!

hmm maybe!! thats really wierd!!! hmm felgercarb now this just makes all those theroies screwy!!

but then why isnt syd wearing a ring if they are married but if he isnt married then what kind o fring would that be?

The most recent article posted said that Alice was wearing a ring when Syd met her at the hospital. I checked the screencaps and didn't see it, but it's till possible. What if Vaughn was married the whole time?!? :blink:

Posted on May 13 2003, 07:00 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The most recent article posted said that Alice was wearing a ring when Syd met her at the hospital. I checked the screencaps and didn't see it, but it's till possible. What if Vaughn was married the whole time?!? 

omg i never thought of that!! felgercarb that better not be true!! vaughn couldnt do that to syd and not tell her!!omg this is really getting interesting!! :eek:

Vaughn was wearing a ring, but it was a different ring and he was wearing it on his right hand. I think it's a personal ring, because he has worn it on other episodes too (Double Agent, maybe more) and he wore it on Jimmy Kimmel.

AliasALIAS said:
Vaughn was wearing a ring, but it was a different ring and he was wearing it on his right hand. I think it's a personal ring, because he has worn it on other episodes too (Double Agent, maybe more) and he wore it on Jimmy Kimmel.
Ahhh. Thanks for clearing that up. Vaughn's not a bad guy after all! :P

yeah i saw that ring during the finale and it was on his right hand. it kind of looked like a class ring or somehting cause it was bigger than a wedding ring!! i dont know if thats the ring that he had on in the bar though!

ok i rewatched the part in the club and it was a different ring and looked like it was on his right hand. so that my be good or it maybe bad!!

Sorry to burst your bubbless ... lol

Yeah, he was wearing a ring at the Sex-Club ... but on his right hand ... and he was wearing again at the Club in Sweden, when he and Syd got to Sark ... and on his right hand ... so, no ... you actually didn't find anything ... ;)

ames723 said:
yep alias gay!! it isnt the same ring!! so we are back to where we started!! :( damn!!
back to the same question ... how could he???

Anyways ... I just watched the finale again ( for the 10th time) ... and now its more realistic than before ... :(

Back