Season 2 I FOUND SOMETHING

I saw the last episode of season 2 yesterday, so the waiting wont be as long for me as it has been for most of you :smiley:
In one way i regret starting to watch this series, cuz ive gotten so emotinally involved (something im not used to when it comes to tv series). In another way its probably one of the best series i've ever watched. But the last episode!?!?; well what can i say, i was devostated! I'm afraid the next seson of alias will be a sad one. It happens, sometimes, that series become sad for a whole season (for those of you who used to watch Dark Angel; you know this for a fact). I sincerely hope this isnt the case with Alias. Vaughn is most likely married though. Even if most of us dont like it, its probably true. I pray to the producers that this "problem" will be solved during the first episodes of season 3 :smiley:

agjell said:
I pray to the producers that this "problem" will be solved during the first episodes of season 3 :smiley:
I sincerely hope not! That would be far too tidy! I thought they solved all the ramifications of the 1st season cliffhanger far too quickly and neatly . . .
;)

i gotta say that i really dont care that much about sydney and vaughn being together or not. i just dont want sydney to have a broken heart :smiley:

i think she and sark could be a GREAT match ;)

verdantheart said:
agjell said:
I pray to the producers that this "problem" will be solved during the first episodes of season 3 :smiley:
I sincerely hope not! That would be far too tidy! I thought they solved all the ramifications of the 1st season cliffhanger far too quickly and neatly . . .
;)
I am afraid that I would also have to agree with vh. The show would get boring if all the problems were fixed like that.

i hope the [roblem is nice and long... it so intersting but i hope that vaughns not m,arired or somehting liek that...

xoxilovevaughnxox said:
i hope the [roblem is nice and long... it so intersting but i hope that vaughns not m,arired or somehting liek that...
we all know vaughn is married anyways, but you can always hope :smiley:

Back