I Got A Response!

Vaughn_Lovah

Vaughn's Chin Fondler
Ok in the mail today I got a cast picture with all the autographs except Lena Oilin's. Im sure its just a copy but who cares I still love it!!!! I also got a letter from JJ and I will try to scan these as soon as I can and put them up! :woot:

yaaaaaaaaay! is the letter from JJ like... a copy? :thinking:

oh i really don't care :lol:

HEHEEHH I'LL BE GETTING ONE SOOOOOON

WOAH!! thast AWSOME!! i just finished a rough draft to JJ!! im HOPING to send it soooon and maybe get a letter back.

and i know the address is posted sum where else and i wrote it down and can't find it so do you mind tellin us again? Thanx!!

IM SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!

~lauren vartan

You got a letter from JJ and a poster of the cast with their signatures?? *starts to hyperventilate* NO WAY!!! OMG I really want to write to them but I figured it might get lost in the mail cos the US is so far from Australi. You guys are so lucky! :D :D Please can you scan them so I can see the piece of paper JJ touched!! (lolz :lol: )

nattie

That sounds soooo cool! I have ordered two photoprints of the cast off the internet (I live in the UK so writing and getting a response may be difficult). I am supposed to allow 21 days for delivery and that was a week ago so I have about another 2 wks to wait until I get them. Mine won't be autographed though :(

I too would love the address though just to give it a try and also can't wait for the scans :D

-Rachel

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! GO BOBO! GO NANCE! GO KATE!!! YOU GUYS HAD THE BEST LETTER THAT I'VE SEEN! :rotflmao: So happy for y'all!!!!!!!!! SCAN BOBO SCAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what did he say??? a longn letter back or like a few word response that the ppl from sd-1 got?

The letter said:

"Hey!
Thank you so much for writing to us- Sorry for the delay in getting back to you- We were so busy making the show we got back-logged with our mail!
Hope you check out Season Three, we just started shooting!
Thanks Again-
JJ Abrams"

Here is the cast pic!
castsigs.jpg

Back