I got this from Roxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well hello there whoever you are. I don't remember you. And I don't know who the hell told you that. This is ROXY, there's not ***** or *****. And besides, I don't know who you are so how the f*** could you be my friend? And don't go spreadding your stupid rumors now K?! I come back for a few minutes to find some newbie PMing me with a load of bull, first, I'm not your friend never was, I don't know who you are so don't bug inot my business and accuse me of things. Second, you accuse me of things. Jesus christ.

This isn't Roxy she knew me! :(

:flowers: :wish::flowers: :wish::flowers: :wish::flowers: :wish::flowers: :wish::flowers: :wish::flowers: :wish::flowers: :wish::flowers: :wish::flowers: :wish::flowers: :wish::flowers: :wish::flowers: :wish::flowers: :wish::flowers: :wish::flowers: :wish::flowers: :wish::flowers: :wish::flowers: :wish::flowers: :wish:

i hope im ringing da good!!! eheh

OMG that's really weird! :(

I WISH ALL THE DRAMA WOULD STOP! JUST TELL THE TRUTH PEOPLE!

that wasn't to you in particular Kiki, it was just in general.

Please forward the PM to an Admin (if you haven't deleted it). :smiley:

Please remember that if you have a problem with another member, instead of making it public, handle it personally and kindly or bring the situation to a Team Member. :smiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back