I gotta a question!

I have a question that may bestupid but i need to know!
MV has a tatoo on his left arm, right? What thehech is that symbol???????? is it a dragon or something like that?i'vebeentrying to find out, but so far, i'm with no lucky. Can anyone help me????????
Stephanie :smiley:

I have been wondering about that for a while. But it looks a little like a butterfly.
On the left side there is a S (stands for Shannon) on the right side a G (stands for Gleason)
What do you think?

Greetz, kouk :angelic:

tek@Vartan said:
I have a question that may bestupid but i need to know!
MV has a tatoo on his left arm, right? What thehech is that symbol???????? is it a dragon or something like that?i'vebeentrying to find out, but so far, i'm with no lucky. Can anyone help me????????
Stephanie :smiley:
SAME HERE...I 'VE ALREADY SEEN SO MUCH PICTURES OF HIS TATTOO AND I STILL CAN'T MAKE ANYTHING OUT OF IT :(
I STILL THINK IT'S A SORT OF DRAGON OR SNAKE....

OMG i didn't even know he had a tatoo i feel soo stupid... omg did they ever show it on the show??? i can't believe i missed that :angry: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can seethat tattoo in the 19th Episode in Season 2. I think it' the Endgame. And if you look at the screen caps there is close up on him (shoulders up) and it's quite clear on his left shoulder.

Back