I Hate Kirsten Dunst Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Superman"

I'm assuming you mean Spiderman? ;)

A lot of the comics, at least the "classic" ones, are kinda sexist. I mean, look at Superman and Spiderman and the Hulk and i'm sure there are others. It's always the guy with the amazing powers saving the helpless girl. I think that's why I've always liked comics like X-Men... 'cause the females can fend for themselves and have their own powers.

Also, I think I've heard Kirsten Dunst say that she's a feminist. So why did she agree to play such a sexist role? I mean, it's okay to play those types of roles if you don't proclaim proudly that you're a feminist, but I think she did and that would make her a hypocrite. I guess money's more important to her than her beliefs. But to be fair to her, a lot of actors are like that.

feeling_like_a_spy said:
i didn't like her MTV acceptance speech, but i don't really have a problem with HER, just the speech. (should i go hide now?:\)
I never had a problem with her, she was alright but I though she embarrased herself more than anybodt else!
I'll probably cool down soon! ^_^

Also, I think I've heard Kirsten Dunst say that she's a feminist. So why did she agree to play such a sexist role? I mean, it's okay to play those types of roles if you don't proclaim proudly that you're a feminist, but I think she did and that would make her a hypocrite. I guess money's more important to her than her beliefs. But to be fair to her, a lot of actors are like that.

They had a little snippet behind the scenes of Spiderman II and she said that she's glad that she's got more to do than just run and scream, whereas in the sequel she's stronger or whatever!

smegheadalways said:
They had a little snippet behind the scenes of Spiderman II and she said that she's glad that she's got more to do than just run and scream, whereas in the sequel she's stronger or whatever!
hahahah... yeah... okay... like her character will ever be ass-kicking! :rolleyes:

Yeah, I saw that. But I think Spiderman will still end up saving her. And man, females don't need guys to save them! Gah.

G$f3arl3ssG$ said:
i hate kirsten dunst...she is such a prissy brat. eliza dushku or jessica alba are better role models..
Eliza rocks!

I've never liked Kirsten Dunst, even before she made a complete moron out of herself the other night. She's a HORRIBLE actress! I mean, she's really, really bad! I cannot, for the life of me, understand how she gets the roles that she does. I know girls in my college drama department who are a thousand times more talented than her. She just got lucky when she was a little kid (Little Women, Interview with the Vampire), and then she kept getting roles because she was a familiar face.

Oh, and has anyone else noticed that she always sounds like she has a cold? Like she can't quite breathe through her nose...Her voice drives me crazy!! :lol:

I CANNOT BELIEVE SHE WON BEST KISS!!! and she went around and said that Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck "bit" off of her Spiderman kiss. i was like "Whateva b*tch! don't get all jealous cuz she's prettier than u!"

JEN AND BEN SHOULD HAVE WON THAT AWARD!!!!

My guess, it won cos the kiss was upside down, ooooohhh...imagine the lengths they went to, to do that, LMAO!
Jen is so much prettier than Kirsten, and I back up the b***h part! ^_^

I know this kiss had more emotion, less tongue and drool, well, that's what I think! :D

Haha, actually Tobey Maguire was very uncomfortable during that whole upside down kiss thing, 'cause she had to pull the mask up to his nose, and he couldn't really breathe! Poor Tobey...

And besides the beautiful part, Dunst is probably jealous of JG 'cause JG gets better parts in movies! LoL

Existentialist said:
Haha, actually Tobey Maguire was very uncomfortable during that whole upside down kiss thing, 'cause she had to pull the mask up to his nose, and he couldn't really breathe! Poor Tobey...

And besides the beautiful part, Dunst is probably jealous of JG 'cause JG gets better parts in movies! LoL
Is so agree, cos hasn't there been a lot of buzz in "Celebcville" about JG, but whereas here not many ppl know her, it's not right I know! :rolleyes:

yea it was because it was upside down...that was the only thing that made it look unique...but wateva, i've never seen Daredevil, but Elektra just looks cooler than KD's sniveling Mary Jane Watson..

Ugh how can she even say that it'bit' off their scene???? The ONLY similarity between the scenes was that it was raining, and there was actually a REASON for the rain in D/D the only reason that it was there in S/M was so that she would be cold enough for her t**s to poke out!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :angry:

glimmerofhope said:
Ugh how can she even say that it'bit' off their scene???? The ONLY similarity between the scenes was that it was raining, and there was actually a REASON for the rain in D/D the only reason that it was there in S/M was so that she would be cold enough for her t**s to poke out!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :angry:
LMAO, glimmerofhope you crack me up! :lol:

glimmerofhope@ Jun 9 2003 said:
there was actually a REASON for the rain in D/D the only reason that it was there in S/M was so that she would be cold enough for her t**s to poke out!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 

That is so true!!!! :sideroll: :rotflmao:

erg... that dress that kirsten wore for the kiss... UGH! how disgusting!!!! and her um... euuuuwwww! lmao! ::lip curls back in disgust:: :o_O:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back