I Hate Kirsten Dunst Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nance said:
erg... that dress that kirsten wore for the kiss... UGH! how disgusting!!!! and her um... euuuuwwww! lmao! ::lip curls back in disgust:: :o_O:
What can I say nance, what you just said x 10!

yup--- and if i were an actress--- i would just make them let me wear a different dress!!! it's just disgusting! i mean... for the MTV Awards.. they did a remake for fun of that scene and they made fun of the whole nipple thing :rolleyes: :lol: hahah too bad for kirsten!

Do you mean the skit they did last year with Sarah Michelle Gellar and Jack Black, that was hilarious! :lol:

A bit off topic, but I thought this years was pretty good, my fave was the Sarah Jessica Parker skit of the first Matrix, that was hilarious! But I like the Jack and Sarah song, :lol:

Just wanted to mention, my friends and I were watching Bring it on the other day, its a timeless fluff, what can I say, and we've decided that Kirsten didn't wear a bra at any point in the movie.

Just wanted to add to the madness.

I know what you mean.....my goodness we must must be stuck for topics cos were talking about Miss Dunsts nipples :lol:

LMAO! she NEEDS 2 buy a bra and she CAN'T use the excuse that she can't afford 1 cause she DOES make money it's NOT like bras cost a fortune

Jennifer Garner said:
I don't like her either and I can't believe she said what she said but Jennifer's face was priceless when the camera went to her. Me and my sister laughed and my sis was like "Jennifer's like yeah ok what the hell is this girl talking about" and then she said Jen could kick her ass which we all know. But anyway I've never liked her very much and then after that it makes hate her even more.
I wonder if Kirsten still resents being #2 in Maxim's Hot 100 list of 2002 behind Jennifer. That sounds like good motivation for being a b*tch to our beloved Jennifer. :lame: 🕵

I think Jennifer is already prepared to do some butt-kicking of Kirsten if they ever meet alone! :smash:

Azalea said:
I've never liked Kirsten Dunst, even before she made a complete moron out of herself the other night. She's a HORRIBLE actress! I mean, she's really, really bad! I cannot, for the life of me, understand how she gets the roles that she does. I know girls in my college drama department who are a thousand times more talented than her. She just got lucky when she was a little kid (Little Women, Interview with the Vampire), and then she kept getting roles because she was a familiar face.

Oh, and has anyone else noticed that she always sounds like she has a cold? Like she can't quite breathe through her nose...Her voice drives me crazy!! :lol:
That's cause she never wears a bra, so she got a *ahem* chest cold. :joker2:

I guess that she thinks that she looks good without a bra. What I see is someone who NEEDS a bra. As someone so young to have saggy boobs, she needs someone to tell her wear some support to prevent additional damage. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back