I hate my printer!

Kuzzle

Cadet
Ok, signed up for the SATs online, but you have to print out an 'Admission Ticket', or whatever it's called. Well, I can't do that because my printer is stupid. I think what happened is that it sat for so long, the cartridges dried up and became useless. I know they're not out of ink, because I've only printed, like, maybe three things with this printer before.

So, yeah, it's a problem. That means that I'm probably going to have to go buy a new cartridge just to print a single piece of paper. How lame is that? Someone needs to be slapped, and since the power cut out for a second earlier, I elect my electrical provider.

Also, I elect the College Board people for asking so many questions to which there's no way that I could know the answer. I mean, it's not like I didn't ask where I could find my GPA, it's just that the teachers wouldn't ever tell me! Well, I hope they catch a flesh eating disease and live out the rest of their lives in agony. So there! :-L

Ya know, it'd hurt to punch a bunch of busted up circuit boards. I wonder if he actually did it...? Huh. Anyway, yeah, gotta love that clip. Office Space is one of those movies that's pretty good, but you kind of have to watch. It's, like, a right of passage. There are a handful of movies like that.

Printer ink does indeed dry up. I got once office I go too every 2 months and they hardly use their ink jet and bitch about the same thing, every 2 month. If they're more than half full tho'.. You can seriously take the cart and pound it against something hard a time or two and loosen up the pigment again. Only good for a good print or two. Unless it's completely gone.

Well, I tried that, didn't do anything. Figured I'd try it again, to be sure. All I succeeded in doing was hurting my hand and getting it to say that there isn't an ink cartridge. Ah, well, it was useless, anyway.

Back