I have a problem!

Omgoodness... Well, I have a crush on my best friends older brother. He's only 8 months older, though.
but I want to ask him out, but I don't want to loose my best friendship with my friend, who I consider my no-blood sister, because we're together forever like sisters. I reallllllllly need your help, so any advice, experience, or anything?

[V][C] :love: :lovers: :2love:

i agree, it seems like you and your friend are really close, and not matter how much you like this boy, he's probably not worth loosing your friend over.

Ok, I agree with what everyone else said... if things don't work out, it will be soooooo awkward. Trust me on this, my friend was dating my other friend's brother and they broke up and now it's just.. :thinking: Awkward.

I don't know, 'cause I was in that situation once, but it worked out pretty well. I've known my friend for 11 years and his brother and I went out for a year before breaking up, and we're all still great friends. I guess it depends on how long you've known her and what you've been through together. Dan (the friend) and I have been through so much, including his 'coming out', so that held us together.

I talked to my friend about it... she says it's alright,m and that it would be okay if I did, but I think that she just said that to seem nice, or something....

well... maybe I'm the optimistic one... but I think you should try and invite him. Your friendship with your friend and the crush on her brother are two different things. I don't think you will lose her if things don't turn out good between you and the brother.

two years ago my brother dated a friend of mine... they broke up 6/7 months after that... and me and her are still friends. On the other hand she and my brother don't talk. He almost chated on her.
Whatever... what I mean is you can try... as long as you separate things :smiley: And if it's really okay for your firend... go ahead :D and good luck ;)

ok so i agree, is shes a good mate she will accept it and hopefully be happy, however now i need help,

i like this chik at work but i just becum good mates with this guy who i have just found out likes her too, now i told him and we both dont really mind that we both like her, the fact is i have low esteem at the mo and i think he deserves her more anyway cuz hes liked her forever and i dont know what to do.

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:bluehair:

Back