I haz server

So, recently, I managed to port forward my router. And I also have setup a server (with alot of help with 14mRh4x0r) So, i could host a server. Any ideas are welcome too. And also, it would by hosted only in the weekends: 24/2. Trying to get a better hosting time though.

You should use a funky level generator to make your server unique, and attract new members (especially to make up for only having it up during weekends
<
)

I suggest New Map Generator - Planetoids - V1.75 Now up - Minecraft Tools - Mapping and Modding: Java Edition - Minecraft Forum - Minecraft Forum

Dude, don't you have Wine?

And even if you don't, that thread has pre-loaded planetoid levels that you can use.

And even if THAT doesn't work, you can bring the program to school on a thumb drive, run it, save it, and transfer it back to your Apple computer.

TheRevTastic' timestamp='1294687808' post='585 said:
Can't connect, fix it now.

DNS was still updating, and will only be hosted on weekends.

Should I get a .co.cc too?

Yeah. We need a 'standard adress' for our servers.
<

Let me show:

Server list. So all servers have identical .co.cc at the end. You know what I mean?
<

Like this:

The Planetoid server is: planetoid-lc.co.cc

and the RP needs to be: surrp-lc.co.cc

lc = LineCraft.
<

I actually thought of getting something like lc.co.cc, and then the servers as freebuild.lc.co.cc, planetoid.lc.co.cc, rp.lc.co.cc and stuff.

But lc/linecraft/lcraft.co.cc are all in use already. There is linec, but that doesn't say anything about it. If you guys have suggestions, I'd love to hear about it.

EDIT: linecrft.co.cc is available! Shall I take it?

EDIT2: Or @Rev: can you set A records for linecraft.org subdomains?

Back