I just got EYE CONTACTS!

Hmm I've been wearing contacts for almost four years now so the best tips I can provide are:
  • always make sure they're the right way around - they will irritate your eye and even hurt if you put them in backwards
  • try not to rub your eyes or blink excessively when wearing them as this will irritate them too
  • unless you have the special 24 hour ones, don't fall asleep wearing them
  • also be patient - the sensation of soemthing foreign in your eye does take some getting used to.
Hope I helped. If theres anything else you wana know feel free to PM me ^_^

When i got contacts i never wore them because even after like six months they still bothered me. If that happens to you, go to your eye doctor and ask him for a few trial pairs in different brands. I use acuve and i love them. Otherwise just start by wearing them for and hour a day then two then three and so on. You'll get used to them in no time.
:smiley:

<333Jess

I don't have contacts, but this happened to my friend yesterday... make sure you only have one contact in your eye. She couldn't figure out why her eyes hurt so much and then she realized she had two contacts in one eye... :lol:

I don't have contacts, but this happened to my friend yesterday... make sure you only have one contact in your eye. She couldn't figure out why her eyes hurt so much and then she realized she had two contacts in one eye... :lol:
now THATS an interesting mistake to make...

unfortunatly, i can't wear contacts...or, rather, i have yet to find a brand i can wear. Apparently, i have the driest eyes on the face of the earth... i used acuvue oaysis (sp?) and they were def. better than other brands, except they didnt fit my eye right. it sucks :(

I just got these absolutely brilliant ones that basically you leave in all month and don't take out, not even for sleeping/swimming.etc

At first I was nervous going to sleep in them and stuff but they're really great. There by Focus.

Well when I got mine, I was really not into them. But my parents MADE me wear them so what I did was just put them in and tried to not think about them. You just go and ride a bike or something to get your mind off of things in your eyes.

Hmm.. what else? Always make sure they're clean, sometimes they get lint on them and that makes them hurt.
If they look funny shaped when they are sitting on you finger then they are most likely inside out.
My big problem with them when I got them was trying to get them out!
I just could not bring myself to touch my eye.

...How would you be able to get 2 in your eye at once? Hmm, maybe they were stuck together... That would not be pleasant!

Back