Fantasy The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (2003)

Title: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Tagline: The power of seven become a league of one.

Genre: Fantasy, Action, Thriller, Science Fiction

Director: Stephen Norrington

Cast: Sean Connery, Naseeruddin Shah, Peta Wilson, Tony Curran, Stuart Townsend, Shane West, Jason Flemyng, Richard Roxburgh, Max Ryan, Tom Goodman-Hill, David Hemmings, Terry O'Neill, Rudolf Pellar, Robert Willox, Robert Orr, Joel Kirby, Marek Vašut, Ewart James Walters, Robert Vahey, Sylvester Morand, Mariano Titanti, Huggy Leaver, James Babson, Pavel Bezděk, Stanislav Adamickij, Michael McGuffie, Michal Grün, San Shella, Ellen Savaria, Riz Meedin, Sartaj Garewal, Neran Persaud, Andrew Rajan

Release: 2003-07-11

Runtime: 110

Plot: To prevent a world war from breaking out, famous characters from Victorian literature band together to do battle against a cunning villain.
The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (2003)

League of Etraordinary gentlemen (and women!) was great! I think, due to the semi cliffhanger ending, there might be an LXG2. The characters were all very cool and personally, I thought Shane West was ADORABLE. Also, the woman, Mena from Bram Stoker's Dracula, was the coolest member of the league. The characters in the league were Alan Quatermain (I love Sean Connery's funny accent!), Mr. Skinner, Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hide, Mena Harker (or Harkus, I can't recall), Tom Sawyer, Dorian Grey, and Captain Nemo.

The movie was really good, nice twists. I reccomend it.

Ne1 else seen it too?

I want to see this movie so bad! But I was a little discouraged when i went to movies.com and found that it had 11 negative reviews and none positive :(

Thanks! The movie does look really good, I'm planning on seeing it! Should I at least? Was it good for those of you who have seen it?

I love Shane West (He's very cute in this movie)! You all should really see it, I think there is definately going to be an LXG2 because the ending was very cliffhanger-ish (I don't think that's a word! LOL!).

My fave character was Mina though, she was really cool.