I just saw one hour photo...

omg omg omg i just saw one hour photo.....vaughn has hippy hair but he's still yummy!!!!! he cheated on his wife...just like syd (they were gonna marry we all know it) *sniff* robbin williams was freaky but i felt sorry for him....Mum thought i have no vaules because I hired the video just for Michael Vartan.....but he's so cute...... ^_^

i haven't seen the whole movie but i just happened to flip over to TMC (i think that's where it was running yesterday) and i caught the scene where he's naked in bed...

NICE!!!

LOL

yeh hes got funny hair. can u believe it, my friend has it on video and she hasn't even seen it yet, like after a whole year!!!!!

butt naked? nice.......

STILL NOT SEEN IT?!
okay not gonna start this convo again, but wow she seems weird...(no offense!!)

and yeah totally naked, but only for a second :(

Michael definately gives us full frontal action :D Not to sound like a perv, but I played the DVD frame by frame on my computer and if you freeze it in right spot you can see it all, and I mean everything!! :woot:

What!!! full frontal stuff! i love michael, but i think that, that is a little too much information! :eek: :P no wonder my parents won't let me see it :lol: i didn't think michael was that kinda guy! :rolleyes: :blush:

[quote name='Vaughn's Baby Girl' date='Apr 6 2004, 05:16 AM']What!!! full frontal stuff! i love michael, but i think that, that is a little too much information! :eek: :P no wonder my parents won't let me see it :lol: i didn't think michael was that kinda guy! :rolleyes: :blush:[/quote]
The full frontal really caught me off guard when I first saw it. But it wasn't that bad! I'd do him! :D :angelic:

[quote name='Vaughn's girl_1' date='Apr 5 2004, 11:41 PM']Michael definately gives us full frontal action :D Not to sound like a perv, but I played the DVD frame by frame on my computer and if you freeze it in right spot you can see it all, and I mean everything!! :woot:[/quote]
LOL! I do that usually with DVD's, but... don't think I wanna see the full frontal though :P

Back