I just wanted green tea...

Spacekat Tommy

Spacekat
I only ever wrote short stories

Who ever knew one would kill me?

On the eve of Christmas 2126 i stepped in line at the coffee shop. I was going to type up some stupid micro story about myself dying in some horrific accident, and sip some green tea.

The workers, none of them human.
Machines for days.... Boring. Lifeless... Steam and gears..

The humans would just go about their business.. Their lives barely even important now. 3 hours of hard labor a day. Then you relax.

Most of them *Attempts a Winston Churchill impression* thought of themselves as a high class intelligent species, choosing only the greatest of positions in a modern era. Defeat your inner demons, and mankind will thrive...

But like any period of mankind they are just cattle.. like myself... and someone, somewhere, somehow down the line got hold of the reins... and it is what it is...

I should have saw it coming though. #6750 had steam coming out of it when i ordered.

It sort of bobbled its head.. like Harry Carry...

"How can i help you?"

and just like that KABOOM!!

The last thing i heard was this stupid bot (whose job was to vacuum the store) saying to me... "You're going to be ok, sir... Help is on the way"

And the limbless version of me.... gave that bot a nice comforting "F**k you a$$hole." right before i passed out from the blood loss...

Last edited:
Back