I Knew I Loved You

guess what??????????
u guys blink and say what! hoping in the back of your minds that i wont say chicken butt

then i say THIS WAS A REALLY GOOD CHAPTER!!!

you people roll your eyes and NO DUH!!!!!!!!!

A/N!~ OMG U GUYS! I totally forgot about my other fic This Years Love.. I just kinda wrote it one night when I was bored n that was it but now im thinkin i may wana mess with it a lil more. who knows. i might update after i get this chapter up. k smooches.

chapter next

"How's Eric been?" Sydney asked as she sat down on the bench next to Michael. She smiled as the soft breeze ruffled her hair into her face.

"Mmmm. I love being outside when it's this nice." Michael said distractedly.

"Michael." Sydney giggled.

"Mm. Yup?" he asked, pulling himself out of his trance he had been in.

Sydney giggled, cuddling up closer to him. "I said, how's Eric. I haven't talked to him in forever."

Michael laughed, raising an eyebrow. "Except for that whole little note passing thing. That was quite funny." he laughed, putting his arm around her.

"I was so bored." she laughed. "and you better get used to it because I have that class every day and I'm going to need stuff like that to keep me busy. Who knows. Maybe I'll even draw you a sign that says Sydney+Michael 4ever with a heart around it. I have markers ya know." she laughed.

"Anyway." Vaughn stated loudly, hiding his smirk. "Eric is good. I saw him today. We have AP English together. We were right by each other."

"What about Becky or Dave?" Sydney asked.

"Becky is absolutely loving choir." he laughed. "I never knew she could sing. Man, that girl can pelt out those high notes with some of the best." he laughed shaking his head.

"Yeah I saw her sitting with the choir table at lunch today." she smiled.

"Oh my gosh! Weiss so has a thing for her though." he laughed, wrapping his arm tighter around her waist.

"Why do you say that?" she laughed.

"Because today in English we had like ten minutes at the end to just goof off and he spent the whole time talking about her. Apparently they have been spending almost every night together!" Vaughn said, raising his eyebrows jokingly.

"Aww, that's so cute." Sydney giggled. "I was wondering how long it was going to be before Weiss went and got himself a hot mama."

"Protocol." Vaughn said teasingly.

"Screw protocol! We so have to set them up!"

"Oh no! I hate that look, Syd." Vaughn said, scooting over to the other end of the bench in horror. "What are you plotting in the evil little mind of yours?"

"The dance, Vaughn! It would be perfect!" she smiled, already formulating the plan in her mind.

"Oh yeah, speaking of that." Michael grinned.

Sydney laughed at his mock-nervous face. "I was wondering...." he stuttered playfully.

"If I'd go to the dance with you?" Sydney helped him.

"Yeah." he nodded, gulping.

"Well, I don't know. I've had a lot of offers." she giggled as he squirmed.

"Please Sydney. Don't crush my oh so fragile heart."

"Well, I guess so."

"Yay." Vaughn shrieked, jumping up in the air a few times like a little girl with a new dolly.

"Chill loser." Sydney laughed. "Guess we'll have to go max out the credit cards tomorrow afternoon. The dance is in four days. I need a dress and you need some new pants." she smiled, noting the paint/ food/ grease stained jeans he was sporting.

"Yeah, I guess so." he laughed, kissing her neck softly.

She yawned loudly, sinking back into the chair.

"Want to hit the sack early?" he asked.

"Yup. We'll need our rest if we are going to set up Weiss tomorrow." she giggled.

"Oh great." he moaned, standing up and extending his hand to help her.

"Aw, don't be a party pooper. You ain't raining on my parade."

"Have you seen Dave?" he asked, changing the subject.

"Naw, he's been back at his hotel room, working on some new device to help us break into the office." Sydney said, referring to their beloved tech guy, Dave.

"When is the break in scheduled for?" he asked, worry displayed on his face.

"Friday." she said, looking down.

"Night of the dance?" he asked, raising an eyebrow curiously.

"Yeah. It our only opportunity to get in and out with the test files without being caught. All the administration will be chaperoning.

"I see." he nodded. "I guess we'll have to get our dances in quick then, won't we."

"I suppose we will."

He smiled, leaning down on the edge of her bed so he could look her in the eyes and talk to her.

"So Syd, how was your day?" he asked, crossing his legs and grabbing her hand in his own.

"It wasn't bad. Classes were okay. No one was jerky to me. Teachers are okay." she said, mentally going over the list of things to go over.

"Anything or one suspicious yet?" he asked, leaning his head on her arm.

"No. Oh," she said, remembering something.

"Yeah?"

"My English teacher. He's from Ireland." she said.

"Oh." Vaughn nodded. "That's a little out of place."

"It wasn't that though. He.... he seemed so sad." she said. "It was so untouchable. I wanted to help him so bad. He looked like he really needed something."

"You think he knows something?" Vaughn asked.

"I don't know. We might want to keep an eye on him though. In the meantime, I'll see what I kind find out about him. Find out why he is so sad." she nodded. "Et tu, Vaughn?" she asked in a low, husky voice.

He cringed, laughing out loud. "Oh Sydney, stop. You know what your french does to me." he laughed, kissing her on the cheek for her attempts to make him smile.
She smiled and let out a chuckled as she listened to him speak about his day.

"So, nothing yet. We'll have to keep our eyes peeled." she said with a nod.

"Got it. Well," he said, lifting his head up. "I better be getting home. My parents will worry."

"Can't you stay at Sid's tonight?" she whined.

"Naw, two nights in a row will start to make people wonder." he said sadly.

She groaned, folding her arms across her chest. "I guess you're right."

"See you tomorrow?" he asked, kissing her lips softly.

"You bet." she said, reaching behind his neck to pull his face closer so she could give him a real kiss goodbye.

"Mmmmm." he moaned into her mouth. "You make it really hard for a guy to leave, Madame Bristow." he whispered in a low husky voice.

"Don't stop." she smiled, as he kissed her neck softly.

"Je t'aime mon bébé. Vous fumez ce soir. Mais j'ai obtenu de sortir, avant la lumière de matin. Ou les voisins se demanderont. Les gosses veulent le ciel de talk.The tonneront. Ah, comment haine marcher. Voyez-vous demain, quand le jour est fait. Nous volonté rendevous ici, et avons encore plus d'amusement !" he said, chuckling at her facial expression.

The sound that erupted from Sydney after that were enough to wake the neighbors. "Michael VAUGHN!!!!" she screamed, laughing harder and harder.
"Despite what you just said, that was so freaking hot!"

"Haha, Why thank you mon chéri." he smiled, kissing her neck in the spot that made her wild. 'Works every time.' he thought to himself, as he got the same explosive reaction.

"Michael, you better get out now before I chain you down to this bed and do things that would make you blush." she moaned as he kissed it softly again.

"I'll see you tomorrow." he said seriously, sadness painted on his face.

"I love you." she said, a pout plastered in her expression.

"I love you." he whispered, kissing her cheek softly.

"Call me when you get home so I know you made it." she said.

"Okay. See you tomorrow." he smiled, kissing her one final time before he got up to get on home.

"See you." she whispered, turning over to the empty side of the bed.

She sighed sadly, wrapping her arms around her waist and running them up and down her arms, trying to warm up her chilly body.

She heard his footsteps running into her room. She turned around with a huge smiled as he pounced on top of her capturing her lips with his own.

When he pulled away breathlessly to look her in the eyes, he whispered, "Starting tomorrow, I have to start sleeping at home."

"Good plan." she whispered into his ear softly as she reached over and turned off the light on her night stand.

"Syd?" Michael whispered through the darkness later that night.

"Yeah?" she asked, cuddling up closer to him.

"You know that ring I gave you before I left?" he asked.

"The promise ring?" she asked with a smile.

"Yeah."

"Yeah, what about it?" she mumbled into his bare chest.

"You still have it?" he asked, sifting his hand through her hair, letting the other rest on the small of her back.

"Of course. I wear it whenever I'm alone." she whispered, holding her hand the his cheek so he could feel the small rock on his face.

He captured her hand in his own, bringing her fingers to his lips.
"I didn't know if you would've still had it after all this time." he whispered.

"Yeah, right. Like I would lose something so important to me, Vaughn. It was one of my only connections to you while you were gone." she smiled, resting her head on his shoulder.

"You remember the promise?" he asked.

"We never really discussed that part." she whispered sleepily.

"Yeah I know." he smiled back.

"You want to?" she asked, trying to keep her heavy eyes open.

"Tomorrow sleepy head."

"G'night love." she whispered, kissing his shoulder as she drifted off to sleep.

"Night." he whispered.

Vaughn laid awake an hour after she had fallen asleep thinking about what that little ring on her finger meant.

He nodded, knowing what he wanted it to mean. With that, he rolled over on his side, wrapping his arms around her waist, and snuggling up tight for a good couple hours of sleep before the alarm clock would signal a new day.

MICHAEL'S FRENCH RAP!~~~ I love you my baby. You're smoking tonight.
But I got to get out, before the morning light. Or the neighbors will wonder. The kids will talk.The sky will thunder. Oh, how hate to walk.
See you tomorrow, when the day is done.
We'll rendevous here,
and have some more fun!
SORRY JUST FELT LIKE MAKING HIM A LIL GOOFY TONIGHT! HIM AND SYDNEY DRANK A LIL TOO MUCH WINE AT DINNER! LOL! IM A CHEESEBALL! LOL!

Haha the rap, that is too goofy, but sweet :lol: Great chapter i loved the way Vaughn asked syd out for the dance he was so cute! And the ending was sweet, i cant believe they have to live seperately! Anyway i cant wait to see what happens with Weiss and Becky and the dance, Update soon!

Thanxs for the PM! :smiley:

That was so good. Loved his rap, in French no less. Glad you included the translation! I think I knew three words in it! LOL
Thanks for the PM

Back