Season 4 I know how it would be posible that Irina is alive

SpyDude

Cadet
So I came up with this. What if Irina somehow managed to rebuild Dr.Marcovic's doubling machine and doubled her as someone else and let someone take her place. So jack thought he killed Irina but actually she's alive. This way JJ could bring back Irina with another actor. I know it wouldn't be the same but who knows? Maybe the new actor would be great.
So what do you think?

Its a good idea as they would still have Irina back in the show but I don't think it would be the same without Lena playing her. I mean as she says there is no way she is coming back to the show it might be an alternative way to go with the character.
Did Irina know about Dr Marcovic or his research tho?? Enough to recreate the machine?? Wasn't she in CIA custody when the Marcovic storyline was going on??

I guess I just really want Irina to be alive so bad, but we all liked S2. And the doubling thing was always a mystery and a lot of tension involved. So why not? ^_^

It would have been cheaper for her to get one of those face masks that were so popular in the S3 fanale. :rolleyes:

Face masks.. Pfft.

Besides, even if somehow they managed to get all that working.. It's Jack and Irina. Surely Jack would know if it weren't the real Irina. Either he really did kill her, or he faked it with her. What stands out for me is that he asked the CIA's permission to do this. That's not the Jack we know, he doesn't need permission from anyone. Sooo that tells me he WANTED them to know about Irina's death, makes it very formal and public to the higher-ups at the CIA.

Anyway, just a thought.

Thats a bit far fetched, but well thought out!!

I was listening to a VG audio file of him talking about Season 4, and he says:

"This year I've killed a couple of people, I don't think I've brought anyone back to life, oh no I have oooh, yes, I kill, I bring back to life, I'm very, sort of God like in this season."

So he could be referring to Irina!!

The only way that Irina could be alive is if JJ wanted to bring in another actress. Lena left him with only two options: Irina is dead or Irina got plastic surgery for a new identity.

I thought that I read that JJ knows that there are too many objections about someone else taking over as Irina. Irina is gone!

I think that with the machine coming back, it would just be a bit over confusing (not that Alias is always not confusing lol) but I think this may be the time when we have to admit to ourselves Irina is gone. Don't get me wrong, I think there is more to the whole Jack Irina situation, the whole killing thing, but I think she is GONE.

In theory, anything can happen in Alias. If they want Irina back, they'll find a way to bring her back...and I'll bet there's a thousand ways they can do that. But if they don't want her back, then the story goes as her being dead.

Back