Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Season 2 I know why its called countdown

Discussion in 'Alias' started by spunkyspy, Apr 3, 2003.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spunkyspy

spunkyspy Rocket Ranger

ok im only telling you why if you want to read the whole synopsis go to alias fun and click on game m83 ( one of my agents) got it for me
    ok

towards the end dixon is interigating someone he has c-4 attached to him he starts a 30 sec timer
    syd demands him to take it off but he wont
    cia gives vaughn a comand to take dixon out ( shoot him) to get the c4 off of him vaughn has a clear shot but tells them he dosent ( he dosent want to shoot cause he might kill dixon) cia knows hes bluffing and tells him tohe points the gun and i think it ends there

2. Derek

Derek Guest

This post belongs in Spoilers...

3. Chanel

Chanel Rocket Ranger

thanks for the info, i heard that on vartanho i think..

4. aliasjgfanaticmv

aliasjgfanaticmv Rocket Ranger

AH!! Nice cliffhanger! :mad: Yeah, I heard this would happen, but I didn't think it would end right there!!

5. Milo47

Milo47 Rocket Ranger

That's awesome!! I totally can't wait....this one will truly make you think even further about the season finale!!!!!!

6. Vaughn's girl_1

Vaughn's girl_1 Rocket Ranger

OMG!!! This sounds like it is going to be an awesome ep.
    Is it just me or is this ep. causing alot of stress on any one else? I mean we've got great spoilers but too damn long to wait.

Eryn

7. spunkyspy

spunkyspy Rocket Ranger

give my agent musically83 the credit she found it ( it was one of her missions)

8. IluvVaughn13

IluvVaughn13 Vaughnster's Girl

Ah dont want it to end there nnnnooo good cliffhanger

9. Milo47

Milo47 Rocket Ranger

alias wouldn't be alias without such a great and captivating cliffhanger.....the season finale is going to be INSANELY CLIFFHUNG...if that's a word

10. Scarlet Crystal

Scarlet Crystal Bibbity Rabbity

ushi ushi! can't wait.

that's my new saying... ushi ushi. :)

11. AlIaSMVLuVa

AlIaSMVLuVa Rocket Ranger

OMG! i can't believe they end it like that! not that it's not a good ending but I NEED TO KNOW WHO ELSE DIES! omg i can't breathe and then i have to wait soo long to watch it... *sighz*
    ya i agree wid u dat the season finale is gunna be a cliffhanger OMG i'mma cry... :(

but anywayz tnx for da info to both of you!

12. Alias

Alias Rocket Ranger

I don't think Vaughn's going to shoot Dixon. It's not like him, he wouldn't. The only person I can see him shooting is Derevko, Sloane, or Sark. And of course a henchmen.

13. Milo47

Milo47 Rocket Ranger

I think Dixon will be shot, but not by Vaughn.....perhaps somebody like Irina or Sloane or Sark will be there secretly and shoot him while he's rampaging, while Syd is still with the C4 and it's gonna be a tough one. Either way, it's gonna take a while just for the stinkin' NEXT episode!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.