Season 2 I know why its called countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok im only telling you why if you want to read the whole synopsis go to alias fun and click on game m83 ( one of my agents) got it for me
ok

towards the end dixon is interigating someone he has c-4 attached to him he starts a 30 sec timer
syd demands him to take it off but he wont
cia gives vaughn a comand to take dixon out ( shoot him) to get the c4 off of him vaughn has a clear shot but tells them he dosent ( he dosent want to shoot cause he might kill dixon) cia knows hes bluffing and tells him tohe points the gun and i think it ends there

That's awesome!! I totally can't wait....this one will truly make you think even further about the season finale!!!!!!

OMG!!! This sounds like it is going to be an awesome ep.
Is it just me or is this ep. causing alot of stress on any one else? I mean we've got great spoilers but too damn long to wait.

Eryn

alias wouldn't be alias without such a great and captivating cliffhanger.....the season finale is going to be INSANELY CLIFFHUNG...if that's a word

OMG! i can't believe they end it like that! not that it's not a good ending but I NEED TO KNOW WHO ELSE DIES! omg i can't breathe and then i have to wait soo long to watch it... *sighz*
ya i agree wid u dat the season finale is gunna be a cliffhanger OMG i'mma cry... :(

but anywayz tnx for da info to both of you!

I don't think Vaughn's going to shoot Dixon. It's not like him, he wouldn't. The only person I can see him shooting is Derevko, Sloane, or Sark. And of course a henchmen.

I think Dixon will be shot, but not by Vaughn.....perhaps somebody like Irina or Sloane or Sark will be there secretly and shoot him while he's rampaging, while Syd is still with the C4 and it's gonna be a tough one. Either way, it's gonna take a while just for the stinkin' NEXT episode!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back