I love you

I say it to everyone, in a playfull manner... I dont thingk kids/teens honestly understand the meaning of the dreaded "L word" ... its a phrase to commonly thrown aroudn these days.... i have told my bfs that i love them... and looking back i dont know if i really did (lol Looking back right... it was only grade 6) people say it now as to say "Hey your my friend your allright"

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
quietgirl27012 said:
Isn't it better to have loved and lost than to have nevered loved at all
Nope, because if you never loved, you'd never feel the pain.
But sometimes we have to feel the pain. I'm sure it hurts, but didn't Syd have a quote about something like that?
"I would rather feel it than to not feel anything.”—Sydney

We're all going to get hurt in this world....it's unavoidable, but maybe if you found some happiness somewhere in there. Just think, if you did fall in love with someone perfect, but they suddenly died. Would you give up that love?

I'm a very "lovey" person. I tell my parents every day that I love them, and I try to let my friends know too. Unfortunately, in this day and age, people will get all uptight if you say the "l-word" so... I have to be careful about it. Basically, if you're my friend, I love you, so I want you to know. I sign letters with love, and I will gladly hug just about anyone! I will always regret the fact that I didn't tell my uncle I loved him before he died, so I make sure not to let the opportunity go by!! I love you all!! :D

I know i don't say it enough. I have the greatest family i could ask for. I am so close to my sister it isnt even funny, we are like best friends and she is 14 years older than me, shes 29! Well i guess i can say it since i'm thinking about it. I love you Sherri. lol Shes the best big sister in the world i have never fought with her once. I couldn't ask for a better family. :D :angelic: :D :angelic: :D

Sure I've said it to my parents and my oldest sister, whom I'm extremely close too, but it means a lot more now. I never really told my mom and dad before, but then my dad was deployed overseas. When I had the chance to tell him I love him, I truly mean it, becuase I never no when he's coming home. Believe me....don't take it for granted!

btvaughn said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
quietgirl27012 said:
Isn't it better to have loved and lost than to have nevered loved at all
Nope, because if you never loved, you'd never feel the pain.
But sometimes we have to feel the pain. I'm sure it hurts, but didn't Syd have a quote about something like that?
"I would rather feel it than to not feel anything.”—Sydney

We're all going to get hurt in this world....it's unavoidable, but maybe if you found some happiness somewhere in there. Just think, if you did fall in love with someone perfect, but they suddenly died. Would you give up that love?
I'm not sure what you mean by, "give up that love"....so if you could elaborate a bit...that might help me ^_^ :lol: But I don't even believe in love, so I guess this really isn't my place to be.

But I don't even believe in love, so I guess this really isn't my place to be.

Yeah... maybe that's my problem. Maybe I don't believe in love, so that's why I hate using the word. I read somewhere that there's something wrong with people who don't believe in love. And yup, there is most definately something wrong with me. :rolleyes:

I say I love you to the ppl I care about. I always say I love to my Fam. I was risen in a fam where every1 says I love you I'm also a every touchy person like some days I just want a hug and my friends are the best and I love them all!! I tell my best friends I love, cuz in the world there are never enough I love yous.

I don't know I don't say I love you freely to guys infact I never "loved" a guy yet I only liked them cuz you can only share love with the one u marry (as in guy wise, or thats what I believe)

I think all of us know what love feels like our parents show us love, friends gives us love, and teacher ( not the evil ones) gives us love. ONly some more then others and I have to agree with btvaughn

its better to loved and lost then have not loved at all. You don't know the kinda of pain you learn from if you don't lose because in the end all we r doing is lookin' for the person we want to marry.

Well I'm going to quit my hopeless romantic self rambling on!

~KM

I say it to my parents easily, and to my friends sometimes, like if they're having a hard day. No, I'm not gay (gotta say that in this society, sadly) just makes them feel better to know someone cares. Haven't said the dreaded L word to a guy yet! lol

ok heres my problem my friends tell me that they love me<friendly way i'm not gay>i don't know who to respond i mean i care about my friends alot there always there for me but i have a really hard time showing my feelings because of my past.
and is this weird they say they love me but if i say it back i feel like they think i'm gay<the only time i have ever said it without feeling weird was to my boyfriend.
i don't tell my parents i love them all the time but i don't have a hard time saying it.can anyone help me!!!!!!!!!

Existentialist said:
But I don't even believe in love, so I guess this really isn't my place to be.

Yeah... maybe that's my problem. Maybe I don't believe in love, so that's why I hate using the word. I read somewhere that there's something wrong with people who don't believe in love. And yup, there is most definately something wrong with me. :rolleyes:
ugh, there's nothing wrong with "people like us".

And I don't think you should tell anyone you love them unless you feel comfortable doing so. So what if you're friends say it to you, doesn't mean you have to say it back. :smiley:

I said I love you lots of time to my friends like few months ago, and after I didn't say it at all (I was probably in another world !), then I made this topic and I remembered how much I love them, so I told them again !! Only my best friend saysit back ! but I know the others love me too, and that's the most important ! :D
:love:

Back