I love you

btvaughn said:
Now that would be an interesting thing to talk about....how old before you could actually be in love with someone?
no restriction !
we can be in love at every age, it's just more important when you grow up ! ^_^

I think it depends on your definition of love.
But let's take Mandi....how long have you known matt?

I'm not putting down any ideas here, but I have a hard time believing a person could be completely in love at a young age.

Yeah.....I mean, since we've never experienced it, we just think we have until we really do. And then we're like...oh I never really loved before I met you and omg you're so sweet ahhhh ::runs off in fear of sappiness:: :run: :lol:

btvaughn said:
I think it depends on your definition of love.
But let's take Mandi....how long have you known matt?

I'm not putting down any ideas here, but I have a hard time believing a person could be completely in love at a young age.
about three years, but in those three years i have spoken to him almost every single day and i started out as just friends with him but now i really do love him. i mean i love him so much that it hurts, you know?

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
Yeah.....I mean, since we've never experienced it, we just think we have until we really do. And then we're like...oh I never really loved before I met you and omg you're so sweet ahhhh ::runs off in fear of sappiness:: :run: :lol:
you have a point to that one. i mean when your in love you know it though and no one can really tell you your not

btvaughn said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
I don't think, if love is real, that people so young like me really know what love is
I completely agree....I'm sure we believe to be in love, but really aren't.
we don't understand the true feeling of love. sure, we LIKE somebody but at this age we are just experimenting (i was a psychiatrist in my past life)

aliasgirl000 said:
btvaughn said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
I don't think, if love is real, that people so young like me really know what love is
we don't understand the true feeling of love. sure, we LIKE somebody but at this age we are just experimenting (i was a psychiatrist in my past life)
but then you also have to add in the maturity factor too. i mean immatuire ppl probably couldn't be in love at such a young age...

Aliasgirl47 said:
aliasgirl000 said:
btvaughn said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
but then you also have to add in the maturity factor too. i mean immatuire ppl probably couldn't be in love at such a young age...
yea but none of us are very mature ::giggles:: :D :P :cool:

Yes, I say it a lot .. and to a lot of people ... I love people and try to be the best son, friend, lover I can be ... and yes, I believe in love ...

I love you all ...

Back