I love you

emetib said:
Got a special night planned?
umm, well we are having a party with our friends but i'm gonna pull him to the side at the end and tell him how i really feel b/c he doesn't know yet, but he flirts with me everyday, so i think he might feel the same way, so let's just hope! he has told me he loved me before, so maybe he still feels that way, i was his first love!

thanks! i'm not nervous about telling him though. i feel...brave and impowered. he makes me feel like i can do anything. now that has to be love, right?

Love is the same at 15 as it is 50.

Yes... if you're lucky enough to find someone to love at 15.

I heard a quote once... "The heart does heal and you will love like this again- except that when you do, you'll deny that you ever loved like this before."

Dunno why I felt like adding that, but it seems to be true, even if it's not really love.

I am not into guys NOPE NOTA Never gunna have to worry about that 4 letter word. Oh I did have to say That word to someone once. It was because they had my baseball cap and wouldn't let it go and only would give it back if I said it..... I WAS 7!.................................

........................................ :thinking:

.................... Mothers can be sneaky that way...........

Back