Season 4 I Miss Lauren!

Glue

Mr. Fluffy Bunny
Seeing Lauren again made me want to see her again! So I just finished watching all of season 3 over again! I want her to come back on the show! I dont care if they do it in some stupid way! I just want her back good or evil!

I actually miss her too. I was glad to see her face, slightly sad that it was on her dead body.

I'm probably going to be shot for saying this, but oh well. I missed her too! I was hoping that she would start to move and not be dead, and then her and sark could escape and be evil again! I had to watch more S3 because I missed her so much. And I watched "Mulhulland Drive" and Melissa George was in it and it made me miss her even more!

YAY! Others that miss Lauren as much as I miss her. Of course, I love Sydney, but I am actually a bit more of a Lauren fan. *gets weird stares* I miss her attitude, his evilness, her sexiness, just LAUREN. And seeing her face (although it was her corpse...and I still don't quite believe she's dead) made me happy, but at the same time so sad. I wanted to watch Hourglass (since that's my favorite eppy EVER, that and Phase One) this weekend, except I didn't get to. LAUREN COME BACK!

Yeah, Lauren was cool - in an evil way. At least with her and Sark, we had a consistant evil presence. Part of me thinks it would have been cool to have Melissa George play Syd as Lauren in this episode, but then we wouldn't have had a true Sarkney kiss! It would be stupid to bring her back now. I do kinda like it that she's a hovering presence over Vaughn's head. Though she's gone, she's still with him. That's cool too.

I MISS HER TOO!@!@! I was dying to have her back!!! It was hard for em to watch that scene as it breaks my heart knowing that she is really dead..... I WANT HER BACK!!!!

I hated Lauren but I think it be great to have her back on the show...working with Sark again and have them be a couple. It would cause some major problems!!! Which would be good to a degree to see how Vaughn would act!!!!

Melissa
:smiley:

I never thought she was actually dead. Nobody ever really dies! I gotta say I miss her a tiny tiny bit :confused: *lol* I've been watching season 3 lately and its good to see her. ;) and A man of his word was a good! I liked the Lauren part with Sark. Hey maybe shes not dead and some how they bring her back......some how?? Or shes really dead.

since they had mel pose as her corpse, they should have asked her if she could do a voiceover for syd when she was imitating lauren. personally, i dont think their accents sounded alike.

sd6452 said:
Yeeep, we never realized how much we apprieciated her until she left. :lol:
[post="1248505"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Most Alias fans didn't. They wondered what the hell J.J. was thinking. But J.J. does everything in his shows for different reasons. Lauren had a purpose. And it wasn't to be the most riduculed character in Alias history (so far). But then there are the few, like me, that did see her purpose and really loved her character. Luckily now, both Lauren-haters and Lauren-lovers are on a closer ground.

Honestly i hated lauren, but now that she is gone i miss her. i want her to come back, just to spark tension(sp??) between Vaughn and Sark. :D

Yup. I miss her too. I always loved her, not that i didn't think that she was totally evil. I miss the constant evil on the show, but I think that Sark may be back for good. Atleast I sure hope so. Just in case you were wondering I saw that Melissa George was gonna be in a remake of the Amittyville Horror. (I think thats how you spell it).
I really miss Lauren too. :(

I always enjoyed Lauren. I thought the dynamic between Syd, Vaughn, and Lauren was great. It spiced the show up in a different way. I thought the relationship between Sark and Lauren was great too. Of course, I like anything to do with Sark. I love the tension that's between Sark and Vaughn which was a result of Lauren's presence. I love Crazy Vaughn at the end of S3. MV was able to go to a whole new level with his character. Evil Lauren rocked my socks. She was so wicked! I loved it. I loved it when she was finally exposed - Unveiled is still one of my favorite episodes. I loved the Syd/Vaughn versus Sark/Lauren (I loved Blowback). It's too bad that she's not in prison instead of dead. That way she could come back for a few episodes. Though it is kinda nice that a main bad guy got killed and stayed dead for once on Alias.

I don't miss her being married to Michael but I do miss her as a character and actress cause I really like Melissa George as an actress and it always looked like her and Jen got on very well and had fun!

I gotta say I feel the exact same way. My friends who watch the show can't understand why I like her - but I am a Lauren fan. I know I'm of the minority. I like Syd and Vaughn, but I still like characters like Sark and Irina. I really thought Lauren and Sark made the perfect villians. I have so many questions still lingering about Lauren as well.
I disagree that she is completely heartless. If u ask me I think her mother is much worse. The time she hesitated to kill her father, and she expressed sympathy for Dixon's children being kidnapped showed that she was human deep down. Her mother on the other hand, the way she shot her father like it was nothing is definitely coldhearted.
When Lauren was still alive quite a few people wondered about Lauren and her mother's connections and involvement - I'm still wondering if there's some storyline behind it or if it will be dismissed and put aside. I don't think Lauren and Sydney are related as someone said suggested in the other forum a few months ago.
I really hope she becomes a regular this season although I really doubt that will happen considering her character is dead.

Back