I need a 48Hour (Please Help)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of you may or may not know that my main account iiOrphaN got purm banned from xboxlive so I have to revert to to one of my old account *B5D OrphaN* but it is a silver and I won't have money until the 31st and I cant wait that long i'm a hardcore gamer please help & don't be one of those people that think they don't have one because they are to lazy to check there game cases.

I know for sure if you got Reach Legendary addition then it came with a code and don't say it does not because I know this for a fact.

sorry man,i already used mine,but i will check for you! But don't count on it,the only other games i think will have one is my Red Dead Redemption and Black Ops

I don't what he did to get permabanned, but he did boot my internet offline for 5 minutes for beating him at a Halo match.

Hey You' date='28 December 2010 - 03:29 PM' timestamp='1293578940' post='6115 said:
Why would anyone want to help out someone who gets Permabanned on Xbox live?

Why are U so rude

Orphan im going to be honest with you, there is a reason why they are rude, its because your rude, and you have an negative attitude toward other gamers who beat you, or to your own teammates when you lose to a game with those teammates, or sometimes your just plain rude, this is why people might be rude due to the fact of the idea of treat others as you want them to treat you. so you treat them like felgercarb they will treat you like felgercarb, you act nice to someone they will act nice back to you.

B5D Orphan' date='28 December 2010 - 05:42 PM' timestamp='1293586968' post='6118 said:
[quote name='Hey You' date='28 December 2010 - 03:29 PM' timestamp='1293578940' post='6115']

Why would anyone want to help out someone who gets Permabanned on Xbox live?

Why are U so rude

Orphan im going to be honest with you, there is a reason why they are rude, its because your rude, and you have an negative attitude toward other gamers who beat you, or to your own teammates when you lose to a game with those teammates, or sometimes your just plain rude, this is why people might be rude due to the fact of the idea of treat others as you want them to treat you. so you treat them like felgercarb they will treat you like felgercarb, you act nice to someone they will act nice back to you.

[/quote]

And?

And what?

Most of the time your rude and think your king felgercarb. Start being nice to people and follow the rules, and maybe people will be nice and do/give things like 24 hour cards.

And what?

Most of the time your rude and think your king felgercarb. Start being nice to people and follow the rules, and maybe people will be nice and do/give things like 24 hour cards.

No you guys think that I am rude but that is only because you have pissed me off in one way or another but I do not get mad when I die or when I lose, I get frustrated and then tell who ever I get frustrated at I tell them what they did wrong and yes I do know that I do it in a D way but if you get mad at the way I do then I become rude so that way you avoid me and I don't have to deal with it later.

And FYI LTRUSSELL17 was kind enough to give me one anyways and I thank him.

But...As for you Hay You the reason you don't like me is because I had U hit offline by a friend then you got mad and never got over it so ya thats why you were rude to me.(I had him hit because be was playing like a B$$$$ and I warned him before I happened and he tested me and I had it done his fault.)

Mod or Admin please Lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back