I need advice 2

OK so theres this guy in the other class who I have a huge crush on I've liked him since 1st grade and we went out during the summer for 3 months and then he said he only liked me as a friend( probably becasue I didn't see him the whole time we were dating) my friend asked him out and he asked for for advice and he said he only liked her as a friend then he started to talk to me and tease me and I just I got the hotts for him again it feels like he likes me but I duno if he does and I'm afraid if I ask him out again he'll say no and I'll be heartbroken yet again its really hard when he smiles at me and acts all cute I can't take it anymore.What do I do??!!! please help me before someone else takes him
:depressed: :(

In my opinion you're nearly in the same mood as your "heartbrokenmood"...you don't know if you've got a chance and that's horrible...my suggestion is that you should ask him out...if he says no your feeling was "wrong" or you wanted to see something which isn't there...but then you know the way he feels you...for a time you might be heartbroken then and will feel horrible but after such time you'll be glad that you defintely know what's going on...
I know this all is easy said and I don't know if I 'm good in giving advices but most of the time living with the truth will be easier in the end than living in a "dreamworld".... That's my suggestion

Thats good advice but I'll be soooo heartbroken if he says no last time when he dumped me I didn't stop crying for 3 hours all the way home cuz it was all love songs it was really horrible all my friends are like you guys are the perfect couple and I kno but last time I had a friend ask him out for me and it worked I just wouldn't want the worst to happen I have really big feelings for him lookin in his eyes its like the wrold freezes hes soo cute and hes got the most beautiful eyes I'v ever seen I can't stand it anymore I'll talk to him soon I kno it its just I geet all weird around him...

The time now is hard for you...and IF he says "no" the time afterwards will be hard....
From that point of view the answer is clear....
But I also want you to show another point of view:
i don't know where you see the guy...the last thing you need is that you're heartbroken and have to see him everyday ( like in school)
This is a very hard decision...from my point of view you should ask him but I'm not the one who is concered with your problem and has to live with the decision !!!]...that's you and only you...Don't forget that! [maybe this sounds a little bit "hard" now but i only want to remind you that's definetly only your decision!!!].

I wish you good luck (y) ...whatever you decide to do....

Thanks your really helpful I'm gonna ask his friend and then get my friend to help I always get a little embaressed with this kinda thing wich I think is understandable

ILoVeVaUgHnxo said:
Thanks your really helpful I'm gonna ask his friend and then get my friend to help I always get a little embaressed with this kinda thing wich I think is understandable
yeah I can understand that!! Again - Good luck!

Back