I Need Beta Testing Info :)

Poor Uth... poor stupid Uth still lost in the pit of ... muck, mire and human extrament because no matter what we do he won't leave.

So many good friends hopelessly addicted that game. And I don't mean happy addicted, I mean hate the game with a passion, have no fun playing it but still do because they just can't stop. It's really sad

But I did have a pretty house! I miss my house ;.;

Momma and I first met each other when I joined the Order of the Lionhearted. She was fairly close-knit with Thaddeus and Kaitana, though I (as Ilmarinen) was kinda on the fringe for the time I was on there. I liked writing stories for him, though, during that time and for the time I was in the Axiom of Hope. We were even trying to get Hillsbrad to be a semi-player-run town. Didn't pan out, though, as IC drama got to OOC drama and we more or less vacated the server.

kirintorsig.jpg

ilmarinensig.jpg

marin_dome.jpg

I did have fun with pictures, too. :D2

I did a meeting and, gosh dangit, I had people threatening me over tells during the entire thing demanding they be a town leader for supporting this..

That's not what games are about, so I botched the idea. They made me sad.. I believe the horde side managed to get a nice town up, though.

Know what's funny? I had Order of the Lionhearted bookmarked as one of the guilds I concidered around the time I started playing. And I even suggested it to a paladin friend of mine who was looking for a guild (he never joined, but still)

*sings* It's a smaaaaaaall world aaaaaafter aaaaaall.....

Poor Uth... poor stupid Uth still lost in the pit of ... muck, mire and human extrament because no matter what we do he won't leave.

So many good friends hopelessly addicted that game. And I don't mean happy addicted, I mean hate the game with a passion, have no fun playing it but still do because they just can't stop. It's really sad

But I did have a pretty house! I miss my house ;.;

Yeah... so it's nearly a year after the fact but since you changed your e-mail addresses apparently, this is the only thing I could find. You probably won't get this, but if you do - reply to me. I don't like this whole no-contact thing. I'll forgive you for talking about me behind my back on these random forums. Poor Uthordrict bit the dust years ago.

Back