Season 3 I NEED HELP ABOUT THIS EPISODE, REALLY!

I'm spanish and here we don't see third season yet. So, I need to know something. A friend said that it wasn't Sydney who had sex with Will. My friend said that it was a double. It's that true. Please, I need to know it. I need to know everything about this episode. Heeeeeeeeeeelp me! Thanks, you have a friend in me forever, jeje.

It was Syd...
we havent even been introduced to her double yet although i though we were supposed to see her double in this episode...but ya i'm pretty sure that it was Syd like 99.5% sure

as far as we know it was syd.
if anyone knows otherwise then they are telling you something from a future episode which we call a spoiler and we're not supposed to post spoilers on the main board. go to the spoiler forum and maybe you'll find something out.

but yeah - syd did sleep with will!!

Seanman2326 said:
It was Syd...
we havent even been introduced to her double yet although i though we were supposed to see her double in this episode...but ya i'm pretty sure that it was Syd like 99.5% sure
wot r u on about 0 her double - do you mean her double in the dream last week - if ur not then your spoiling some of us - please don't talk about things which haven't aired yet - some of us don't wan t to know!

SORRY, I'M REALLY SORRY! REALLY!
I know what spoiler is. A have a MSN group in Spain and we talk about episodes not aired in a separated forum. But my friend told me that all this happens in this episode so I was sure that I wasn't talking about a spoiler. Sorry again. Maybe my friend was wrong. Maybe she thought that Sydney never will have sex with Will while she is in love with Vaughn. I thought the same. But I must to be wrong too. Sorry again and anyway thank you very much for your answers. Sorry.

There were some spoilers about Syd having a double, but that was really a mix-up because the double rumors were really just about Syd fighting herself in the dream.

jems said:
Seanman2326 said:
It was Syd...
wot r u on about 0 her double - do you mean her double in the dream last week - if ur not then your spoiling some of us - please don't talk about things which haven't aired yet - some of us don't wan t to know!
yeah...what...double? :confused:

well they really didn't have sex, it was more of a making out thing, given the fact that they both still had some clothing on...

Sarahmañana said:
jems said:
Seanman2326 said:
It was Syd...
yeah...what...double? :confused:
The double from the dream, that Syd fought. The people who posted the spoilers were just confused and thought Syd fought a clone or something in the real world, but as it turned out, it was just in Sydney's dream.

-Vartan- said:
SORRY, I'M REALLY SORRY! REALLY!
I know what spoiler is. A have a MSN group in Spain and we talk about episodes not aired in a separated forum. But my friend told me that all this happens in this episode so I was sure that I wasn't talking about a spoiler. Sorry again. Maybe my friend was wrong. Maybe she thought that Sydney never will have sex with Will while she is in love with Vaughn. I thought the same. But I must to be wrong too. Sorry again and anyway thank you very much for your answers. Sorry.
no problem. :smiley:

i think silverdewdrop is right - ur friend was getting mixed up with last weeks episode where syd fought her double in a dream!

sweetlilchica said:
well they really didn't have sex, it was more of a making out thing, given the fact that they both still had some clothing on...
Hmm... pretty sure they had sex. They just weren't naked on screen, cuz no one really wants to see that much detail.

There were some spoilers about Syd having a double, but that was really a mix-up because the double rumors were really just about Syd fighting herself in the dream.

Oh good! I was afraid I had been spoiled! :D

Back