I need some advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
crazy spinster said:
well, i'm not called crazy spinster for nothing. ;)
i was thinking that when you said "ending up alone" teehee

okay, here's my advice... If you like your job, unless she seems interested, I wouldn't risk the job for her. But hey, sometimes it's good to throw caution to the wind. Ya know?

eh, spinster we should start a convent. crazy spinsters inc.

Rach

wildwildrae said:

Rach
YES! WE SHOULD!! i've always told my friends that i should start a convent but the big twist would be that my nuns and i would be fashionable sisters with stylish and comfortable habits.

and, btw, i LOVE your sig rach. that commercial makes me laugh every single time. :lol:

anyway, sorry that was wildly off topic. hmm... secretagentman - let us know how it goes, kay?

yeah I'll let you know what happens. I really don't want to mess up our friendship and work relationship though. This is going to requrie alot of thinking.

crazy spinster said:
wildwildrae said:

Rach
YES! WE SHOULD!! i've always told my friends that i should start a convent but the big twist would be that my nuns and i would be fashionable sisters with stylish and comfortable habits.

and, btw, i LOVE your sig rach. that commercial makes me laugh every single time. :lol:

anyway, sorry that was wildly off topic. hmm... secretagentman - let us know how it goes, kay?
i would totally agree. stylish habits, my thoughts exactly.

teehee... does anyone know when the water show is?!

SecretAgentMan said:
yeah I'll let you know what happens. I really don't want to mess up our friendship and work relationship though. This is going to requrie alot of thinking.
yeah, i hope everything goes okay. you're our only hope for a romance around here late night! :D (no pressure...)

SecretAgentMan said:
yeah I'll let you know what happens.  I really don't want to mess up our friendship and work relationship though.  This is going to requrie alot of thinking.
yeah, which is why you should just try to let it evolve naturally from a friendship to a more personal relationship. and the group outing thing helps out with that, in my opinion. or, you could do what i advised nic to do - take her out on a more fun date like miniature golfing (instead of going to india looking for nukes ;)), bowling, pool, etc so that it feels less like a date and more like a night out with a friend. ^_^

and going off topic again...

teehee... does anyone know when the water show is?!

they should put up a sign or something that says when the water show is!! :lol:

yeah, i like the idea of a fun date. I know if I was a tid bit timid, I'd want a fun "friend date" to sort of break the ice. I suggest something unorthodox. She'll find you interesting and suave!

off...
come on honey...barkey's not feeling well...

SecretAgentMan said:
I think it's really good if you're able to think about it objective
(I know you can't think 100% objective about such problems)
Ok this now might sound a little bit hard but you should be sure that she's "worth" to risk your job and her friendship...Don't you have a friend who knows her and can give you some advice??? I mean if you have crush on someone it's hard to think logical....

Ok Sam...Why did she say no in the first place? Did she have other plans or did she just not want to? I need some background info lol

well i woudl love to help SAM but... ive nevr had a bf... i would love tooo!!! i ahve a really BIG crush though.. but all my friends come to me.. and i dont knwo.. sry sam... if i give u advice itll be the wriong one.. and being it at work.. it might be weird .. and i could totally screw tings up!

Ok Sam...Why did she say no in the first place? Did she have other plans or did she just not want to? I need some background info lol

She said no because she didn't want to see a movie. Apparently she's not really a movie person. She doesn't have a boyfriend and has plenty of time to do stuff.

maybe u should try to get to kno her a lil better. kinda gain her trust. treat her like u would treat a gf so u can kinda hint to her that u feel that way bout her.

i've known her for more than two years now, but we're still learning things about each other. Thanks for the advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back