TV i need suggestions for scifi..

dangemb

Cadet
so with the networks completely messing up all of the good scifi's and getting tired of waiting for any hope for potential new ones coming out i figure its best for me to go back and rewatch all the older scifis. and i need some help and pointers what to go for... ill try to list all the ones i have seen so any suggestions will probably help.

the ones I've seen:
all the startrek series.
all of the stargate series.
doctor who
farscape.
andromeda
eureka.
warehouse 13,
torchwood
dollhouse
terminator SCC
7 days.
sliders
threshold.
smallville.
firefly.

im sure im forgetting a few but that's all i can think of off the top of my head.

what all do you guys suggest? or is my only hope to start spending alot of money on books again like i had to do in iraq?

Try Charlie Jade (tvseries) a South African location series about multiverses and corporate greed.

oh and i dont know how i forgot BSG and caprica.

ill try to give babylon5 another chance. everyone seems to recommend it.
i watched a few episodes back in the day and never got hooked like these others. i really didnt like the camerawork it was so static. its surprising for coming out at the same time as ds9 the visuals and camerawork it looks like it was 80s era almost.

i gotta look up charlie jade. ive never even heard of it.

The original Twilight Zone is great, if you don't mind an old tv show filmed in black and white. Steven Spielberg's Amazing Stories is good too; it is a mid 80's show that lasted a couple of seasons. Here's one last suggestion for your possible viewing: Quantum Leap. It is another old 80's tv show but certainly entertaining. The great thing is you can catch a sample of some of these shows, at least Quantum Leap anyway, on hulu.com which is free. Otherwise, there's always places to rent tv shows and movies on line, such as hulu plus, netflix or blockbuster.

Andromeda
Sliders

And there was one about 10 years ago that was on at 3am i liked. Kinda like firefly but i just can't remember the name of it..I think it was Australian made.

Andromeda
Sliders

And there was one about 10 years ago that was on at 3am i liked. Kinda like firefly but i just can't remember the name of it..I think it was Australian made.

Andromeda got really boring I watched it from the beginning & I just kept hoping it would get better but it never did, shame because it had a good idea.
I think that Australian show was the underrated Farscape

Misfits

A group of kids doing community service get struck by lightning during a storm, and begin to develop superpowers. Its like Heroes/Skins.

Theres three series. Well worth the watch.

Goodnight Sweetheart

Its not action like the rest but more of a time travel tv show. Love this tv series.

Gary Sparrow lives in the 1990s with his wife but has a route back to the 1940s where he has a mistress. Gary has a tough time keeping his double-life a secret from the two women as he jumps back and fore in time. Only his friend Ron knows the truth.

Blake's 7 would be worth checking, if you can find it. I know the first 3 seasons are on DVD, but I think the region code is for the UK. It was created by Terry Nation (creator of the Daleks). The effects aren't the best (it was the late 70s BBC), but has some strong drama.

Back