I need to be more social!

Azalea

Azy in Wonderland
I hardly ever post in the Member lounge, because my computer's so slow it takes a long time just to scan the other forums. But I finally got faster service, and now that I'm a team member, I want to be more social here and get to know everybody. I don't want to be "mysterious loner" girl. :Ph34r: :lol:

So, even though I've been here for a year, Hi!! 👋

And just for the hell of it, I want to use the spam emoticon. I might never get the chance again. :spam:

Oh, and also, does anyone have any advice about what to do when you forget somebody's birthday? (Someone important?) Is it better to admit you forgot and apologize, or throw a big party and make it seem like you were planning that the whole time? :angelic:

Hiya Azalea! I'm Moriel! I've been here for a long time though, so hopefully you know who I am. ^_^ Anyways, welcome to the member lounge!

~Moriel

Thanks, guys! My little spam guy didn't work! I wanted the walking spam man. *pouts* Oh, well, just saying "walking spam man" is fun. :lol:

if ur computer is fast enough and you fancy a little silliness and some drinking come tothe bar "13 hot effects" thread ;) !!

btw - front up and be honest about the bday - u can get belated cards!!!! :smiley:

Betha Bristow said:
haha that :diespam: one?
That's the one!! Thanks, just seeing it makes me happier. :D

And yeah, I probably will be honest about the birthday thing. It'll be easier than trying to plan a party, which I suck at.

hey Azalea ... you have been around ... I am GoGo ...

Congrats on the new position ...

and yeah, be honest and tell that person you forgot ... ;)

Nick said:
I'll buy you a cocktail! oh i Nick! Male, sadly not single!
That is so funny, because I just hit on you in the other thread. Dump your girlfriend! We were obviously meant to be.. ^_^

Like I said when i first came here, I like dating different girls. I aint a playa, ask Asha! can i please have more than one girl??

Nick said:
Like I said when i first came here, I like dating different girls. I aint a playa, ask Asha! can i please have more than one girl??
If Vaughn can do it, then you can too! (Just don't marry one of them - it reeeealy screws things up!)

Azalea said:
Oh, and also, does anyone have any advice about what to do when you forget somebody's birthday? (Someone important?) Is it better to admit you forgot and apologize, or throw a big party and make it seem like you were planning that the whole time? :angelic:
Admit that you forgot and than do something really special like get/make them something which they mentioned in a conversation. Like when Weiss gave Sydney the Alice in Wonderland book when she talked to him about it.

Oh, and welcome to the members lounge. Hold on to your seat belt!

:lol: Messege from a Toronto Cracker :lol:

Back