I need to GET BACK at someone!

Chanel

Cadet
well it all started when one of my best friends alex (guys name) and my other friend Free (his names really brian but we call him free) both got me sooo bad. They told this kid Aaron, that i really like him and that i wanted to go out with them. and in alex's words, free said "watch this" and thentold aaron. Now aaron confronted me and asked me if i really did want to go out w. him. (listen, i have never gone out w/ anyone, simply because im waiting until alex sorta is ready for it-basically i saving myself) Then of course i sorta freaked at aaron, i just hd no clu what he was talking about...Now i really wanna get back at free because of what he did... do u guys have any "wicked ideas"? anything will do revenge scemes, fooling peeps. i dont care i just need ideas! :redhair:

Soz i am all out from trying the same with my Aunt!
But u could always ask a girl to chat him up then not turn up for the date but with another guy!
idon't know! i not really ther vengance type!

Do the same thing to him! Show him how it feels, except juice it up a little! Tell someone that he has dreams about her, and that he always talks about her! and that he wants her "more than anything", and make it even better tell all that to someone he totally "hates"! It will be sooo good. If you decide to do that tell me how it goes.

OK I get this all the time! Do what I would do, I would go up to Alex and admit that you like him! He might go out with you! Or do the same thing to the guys!

ooo,ooo!! I did'ent relized you liked him!! Forget what I said then...lol
I think that Bondgal has a good point, tell him how you feel...

I'm not really supposed to be on right now, but I couldn't stay away!! Ok, here's my idea of what you could do. While they sleep take that stuff people use to wax their legs and put it on their heads!! Then strip them of their hair!! LMAO!! Sorry, I'd give a more erasonable thing, but I can't think of one right now, too afraid of getting caught online!!

well u guys are all right but i dont wanna get back at alex... not yet, more free (brian) so i could do the thing that sarah said

or you can dump a bucket of water on him and tell him is a pre-april fool's joke :D
--Mandy :angelic:

Back